Quantcast

***Snowing on a Wednesday, GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon!!

Happy Halloween....I see you're all wearing your masks already. You hear how the scarecrow got his promotion? ...He was outstanding in his field.

Our son isn't trick-or-treating this year - Red Dead Redemption Flu has his complexion at already dangerous levels of Casper, so we're pretty much living with a ghost at this point. I seriously think I saw his skin combusting in the short sprint in the sunlight to the door as he got off the bus the other day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Beauty night ride. Trails were nice and wet, which meant lots of fun on the roots :D And had the forest all to myself.

Not so much fun is seeing the huge cheater line unblocked yet again. Too hungry to block it again. I've got lots of free time though, I'll be back. Going to laminate a nice friendly sign tomorrow to stick in the pile. Do I mention that there is urine on the pile of crud?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I made pizzas and gluten free stuffed chickens. Adults liked the chickens. Kids the pizza. I had fun. I used olive salad, mozz, and asparagus for the stuffing. Got a black eye at the Gym. My friend Tony clocked me with his surprisingly awesome jab. Didn't see it coming. Susan has me on concussion protocol. Not complaining... To be real I leaned into it. Did see stars...

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Let me preface by saying, mexican food in general sucks balls up here. I didn't know what al pastor was until today. Holy fuck, I need that NOW.

Gonna do Thai tonight.
Thinking spicy as fuck papaya salad, followed by spicy as fuck panang curry.
Success?

I caved and lived it college style tonight; made some crappy mac n cheese, but added some random veggies in and a handful of habanero cheddar cheese. :drool:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
drunk or treat!
Yes. Haley brought her light jacket, which was great until it broke 35*. I got to spend the last 45min we were out in my t-shirt while she wore my jacket. Good thing I was drinking vodka-apple cider, because that was keeping me warm. That is costing her the full-size KitKat and MilkyWay bars she got though.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Let me preface by saying, mexican food in general sucks balls up here. I didn't know what al pastor was until today. Holy fuck, I need that NOW.
You can determine how good a Mexican restaurant is by how good their Al Pastor is. It's the first thing I order no matter where I go and often determines if I return.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
400 pieces of candy liberated from our porch over 2 hours. Because Stapleton.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yes. Haley brought her light jacket, which was great until it broke 35*. I got to spend the last 45min we were out in my t-shirt while she wore my jacket. Good thing I was drinking vodka-apple cider, because that was keeping me warm. That is costing her the full-size KitKat and MilkyWay bars she got though.
i hope your ugg boots at least kept your feet warm.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i hope your ugg boots at least kept your feet warm.
Wait until you are walking around when it's 30* outside and you want to go to sleep in 1hr when you get home. Coffee and Bailey's isn't an option, so you go with your other warm drink options.