Quantcast

Snowmass MTX Pictures.........

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
tacobelldhr said:
No, i'm actually going to race junior x next year since im only 16. I will race some races in pro and just do my best. I will race sea otter dh, mtx, :) and ds in jr ex, and race dh in pro. I also want to do some world cups. Most of all this off season i am training really hard to get to worlds as a junior and try to podium.

Sounds good. Have a great off season and we will see you at Otter

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
tacobelldhr said:
No, i'm actually going to race junior x next year since im only 16. I will race some races in pro and just do my best. I will race sea otter dh, mtx, :) and ds in jr ex, and race dh in pro. I also want to do some world cups. Most of all this off season i am training really hard to get to worlds as a junior and try to podium.
ill tell you right now that if you get approved for ur pro upgrade you will only be able to race JR. DH at worlds qualifiers ONLY. everywhere else you will have to race it all as PRO...i went thru that BS last season on a clerical error. you may be able to get away with pro at local races but not nationals(if you can call them that anymore)

and as for logan...he talks just as much **** as the rest of you kids..no more..no less. and on his hardtail(the pinkbike) he has more skills than almost all of u. so hate less..ride more. end of discussion.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Msisle Dad said:
Why would you rag on Logan? Because he's part of a good team and he wears his sponsors kit? It sounds like your jealous.
Dude just drop it, I said he was FASTER than me did you not get that? Wearing his sponsers kit and having "master bing" all over yourself and bike is two different things. If I gauged what I thought on everyone JUST by them being a good rider then I would be friends with a lot of scumbags. I went out of my way to rag on logan just the same as you went out of your way to rag on me. There are plenty of other people around I'd spend my time being jeolous of. A punk-ass, full of himself "factory" junior ripper is not one of them. Think what you want about him and I'll think what I want about him. Lets end it at that. You are really in no place to defend him just as I am really in no place to diss on him.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
biker3 said:
Dude just drop it, I said he was FASTER than me did you not get that? Wearing his sponsers kit and having "master bing" all over yourself and bike is two different things. If I gauged what I thought on everyone JUST by them being a good rider then I would be friends with a lot of scumbags. I went out of my way to rag on logan just the same as you went out of your way to rag on me. There are plenty of other people around I'd spend my time being jeolous of. A punk-ass, full of himself "factory" junior ripper is not one of them. Think what you want about him and I'll think what I want about him. Lets end it at that. You are really in no place to defend him just as I am really in no place to diss on him.

Logan doesnt bring any attention to the c-dale team. We all know that Leana is their star rider, and my baby's momma :blah:

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
biker3 said:

Dude- you brought the whole thing up. And I didnt rag on you. I presented facts as I saw them after you posted your comments.
And I never called you any names