Quantcast

Snowshoe 10/6-7?

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
looks like we will be there. Depending on who goes we may be doing more XC riding than DH though. Going to put the trusty old Z1 back on for the XC action

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Sorry guys we had to put a limit somewhere. I sure would have liked to invite more of you guys but with family and such it just wasn't happening. They'll be lots of pictures and a first hand account from G-spot.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Sorry guys we had to put a limit somewhere. I sure would have liked to invite more of you guys but with family and such it just wasn't happening. They'll be lots of pictures and a first hand account from G-spot.
yeah yeah yeah -

Just giving you a hard time - I don't know what I would do seeing you actually looking like a girl!!!!! I don't know if I could ever look at you in the same way.

You guys have a GREAT weekend! I hope it's a blast!

And of course have a SUPER DUPER DIRTY NASTY WHIP CREAM COVERED HONEY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Sure, just rub it in that you invite one of us, but not all!

<goes to find Jen>
"Hey Jen, where did we put our invite list? I just found 2 people we can knock off......"

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Hey I didn't think that we were on it to begin with... something about to many family memebers...

Well we invited two but one bailed for the shoe. Can't blame him there. Hopefully we can be enjoying the end of season festivities next year with everyone.

Have a great weekend everyone!
(I hijacked vtmtbkrs account)