Quantcast

Snowshoe #2: Course?

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Although I have no idea what course it would be, I would love it greatly if we go down hareball!!! The race course from the second race last year was so much fun!

wanabe

Monkey
Mar 16, 2007
I heard the old road gap is coming back. Making this a 3 road gap race for the pros. But it's all just rumers. I don't like being treated like a mushroom.

I cannot confirm, but I heard the same thing.

DHDreams

Chimp
May 11, 2008
with the wet forecast, those rocks will be scary. But, then again, so will be the wood take-offs for the road gaps. And, not to mention the roots. When those things get wet, look out. Rain, Rain, go away! Please...

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I'm wondering if anybody planning on going to snowshoe has a 350x2.75 spring I can buy/trade while I'm up there. I could trade a 250 or 450x2.75

Thanks

OB1

Monkey
Any info?

Trying to decide if I am going to SS or riding MX.
Since the race is this week........I WONDER if they will be bringing back the old road gap huge 35 ft to top of lander?(pros only). And it would be awesome IF they opened the trail "Five years back" that has not been ridable the past few years. And...off the top of my head.... the gracia drop right under the lift would be a schetchy but nice addition. Then...oh I don't know....maybe lower hairball to a super sweet little sinder line then down over the rock to the bottom.

These are all just ramblings of a drunkard. If the track turns out to be identical to this description, chaulk it up to pure luck.:thumb:

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Brad: Awesome video. You should do this for every race.

Unfortunatly, i had to make the call yesterday to skip the race. I have a ton of work keeping me here. I didn't want to push for the days off. Anyway, I'll be at the third race. We have several of our team members that are going to be there and I am sure they will like the course.

DHDreams

Chimp
May 11, 2008
That was probably the best race course I have ever ridden there! Super hard, technical, challenging, simply outstanding. If you did not go, you really missed out on a great race.