Quantcast

Snowshoe Anyone? Outreach Through Harassment!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Ok so Brunger, SPURK and I went to snowshoe...

We saw bears, rode some bikes, got soaking wet, and had some good times...I'll let those forum rats fill you in but here are the pics. Dont buy yellow bikes.

_Bill

Bear

Right by the tent

Brunger

Brunger was killing it on his new yeti. Yes dude.

Dan went off but im not sure what happened to the right side of his fork...
:roll:

A

It Rained

Nuff Said. Out.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
At least it was dry for a while there! How wet prior to the rain was the freeride side? Many years ago when I was there, "A" was wet and sketchy as hell! Great shots! -Jim

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
At least it was dry for a while there! How wet prior to the rain was the freeride side? Many years ago when I was there, "A" was wet and sketchy as hell! Great shots! -Jim
The trails were prime yesterday, A was amazing it's my favorite on that side we were ripping it all day. The rain started at about 2:45 and it took a while to get through the pines, our last run it was pouring and started to get greasy, we rode up the lift in a total downpour with lightning. They shut it down as soon as we got off...Great day.

Aug 6, 2007
amish country
That rider in red is so obviously the best of the three. Just by the way he puts gloves on i can tell that he commands respect. Like a proctologist with a grudge.

spurk

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
That bear was a big b*stard. Whoever shut him in the dumpster was dumb. Those guys that stood on it were even dumber.

he had it comin... did you see the way he was lookin at me? I didn't like that one bit!

The funny thing about that is I don't think that any of the actual perps got yelled at...

that cop was pissed, and the bear was even more pissed! :rofl:

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
were you in the lot?
Haha, yeah. That was a bit of sarcasm. I can neither confirm nor deny that I was one of the two "dumber" ones who were standing on the dumpster when the 5-0 showed up. Only out of the 3 of us who were actively involved in f@cking with sasquatch (me, brungeman, and my buddy) got caught. (My buddy being the one) I hid behind another guy's huge red Dodge until it was cool.

I was also the guy that came over to your guy's little circle a little later, and left my chair there that night.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
oh crap i was a few beers deep when you told us your screen name...good to have you here...

Dude, be V E R Y careful with this lot! And stay away from the bottled water! LOL!!!!!

I had no idea you guys were down at Silvercreek....I'd have shown up for a beer or two....or three, or four....etc....

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
oh crap i was a few beers deep when you told us your screen name...good to have you here...
No problem. Glad to be here. Sorry to derail your thread all to hell as well.

Thread re-rail attempt: Did you guys happen to ride that new "beginner" trail over on the basin side? I forgot it was open and didn't hit it up.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
No problem. Glad to be here. Sorry to derail your thread all to hell as well.

Thread re-rail attempt: Did you guys happen to ride that new "beginner" trail over on the basin side? I forgot it was open and didn't hit it up.
No we didn't get to ride that one... I don't think we knew where it was... But I think we crossed some new trail stuff when we hit M to N... is it down that end of the basin?

Was that your dad that was hanging with us as you were under the truck, and your buddy and the other guys were getting reamed out by the Po-Po?

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
i camped friday but found a bed saturday.

things are good. emily's still riding, and even returned to the scene of the incident out at hartwood for a blues traveler concert a couple weeks ago.

as for the racing got 5th in my class and I know I could've pushed a bit harder through some of those sections. next time maybe.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I hate to be the voice of reason here but I'd say if you are drawing a lot of attention to parking lot camping that they may start shutting it down and that would really suck.

Just a thought...I know I don't want to spring for a $500 condo everytime I go.

Aug 6, 2007
amish country
I hate to be the voice of reason here but I'd say if you are drawing a lot of attention to parking lot camping that they may start shutting it down and that would really suck.

Just a thought...I know I don't want to spring for a $500 condo everytime I go.
crap...good reply.

In all fairness to those involved, sound reason wasnt exactly available in spades that evening.