Quantcast

Snowshoe - DUAL SLALOM Results

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
well i was sick & tired of waiting for someone....anyone.....to post info from WV. i wasn't able to go (too much crap here to do)....i can't stand not knowing how things are going at the races. especially w/ my riders on top.

Anyway, just got the news from Big House that Graves won the Dual Slalom & clinched the overall! AWSOME!!!! Chris Herndon comes in second (crowd went nuts for him - east coast love), John Kirkcaldie in 3rd & Rich Houseman in 4th.

Here's some words from his site...

www.teamhouseman.com

had a good day today! 4th in the Slalom. It made up from my horrible day yesterday. I had Graves in the Semi-Final and he beat me by .1 sec. Then I had KirKaldie in the consolation round, and I crashed in the first run. Then in the 2nd run I beat him by 1.1 sec., but not enough.....oh well. Another podium finish is good. DH is tomorrow and it should be dry! Stoked. Late.

Big House

I don't know much on the women's results, but I do know Katrina Miller doubled up this weekend & won the Dual Slalom as well!

Can't wait for DH tomorrow....suppose to actually be DRY!.......supposedly :rolleyes:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
DylanDeanDesign said:
well i was sick & tired of waiting for someone....anyone.....to post info from WV. i wasn't able to go (too much crap here to do)....i can't stand not knowing how things are going at the races. especially w/ my riders on top.

Anyway, just got the news from Big House that Graves won the Dual Slalom & clinched the overall! AWSOME!!!! Chris Herndon comes in second (crowd went nuts for him - east coast love), John Kirkcaldie in 3rd & Rich Houseman in 4th.

Here's some words from his site...

www.teamhouseman.com

had a good day today! 4th in the Slalom. It made up from my horrible day yesterday. I had Graves in the Semi-Final and he beat me by .1 sec. Then I had KirKaldie in the consolation round, and I crashed in the first run. Then in the 2nd run I beat him by 1.1 sec., but not enough.....oh well. Another podium finish is good. DH is tomorrow and it should be dry! Stoked. Late.

Big House

I don't know much on the women's results, but I do know Katrina Miller doubled up this weekend & won the Dual Slalom as well!

Can't wait for DH tomorrow....suppose to actually be DRY!.......supposedly :rolleyes:
Dry is a relative term! LOL.....It was REAL friggin wet

Good luck tommorow!!!!

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Just got back from Snowshoe about an hour ago. Caught the last three pro mtx motos, but couldn't see too well. It rained Thursday and Friday morning, making Friday practice slop. The trails actually dried up a good bit today, and were pretty tacky. Took second in 18 and under sport @ 5:53, so i'm pretty stoked....hope to see some results and photos this week! Also saw T-Pirate, CC, Biker3, and a few other monkeys this weekend.