Quantcast

SnowShoe "Full Throttle"

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
We didn't stick around for the pros this time.
Anyone know the top 5 men and women pros?
Herndon was first with a 4.09 then not sure about second but 4.19 time
Betaugh was third with 420 and the guy in the usa skin suit was fourth
with a 421 that is about all I know - anybody know where full results
are or will be posted??

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Those boys were fast as H!!!!!! It is incredible how you think you had a great run and then get Served by 20 to 30+ secs. They deserve much better support than what they are getting now (Money Sponsors That Is), so they could train more and go to more WC races.

Yep, full results would be great!!!! I would like to know where I ended up after the Sniper Rock took me out after the Linken Loge Drop. I felt fast up until that point. All I remember is over jumping the 50/50 rock, my back wheel got bucked, and my a$$ got sucked in between the tire and the seat post.:huh: I got up and wanted to salvage what was a great run for me, so I blocked out the nut pain and pushed on. I had to go for a little walk by myself after my run ended. Will now have to go to the Doctor to see if I will be able to have another kid now.

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
are or will be posted??
Results should be up tomorrow. Today is a Canadian holiday so our website guru won't be able to post them until tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who came out this weekend! We had 235 total DH competitors on Sunday. Good Showing!

SKYWAYBUZZ

Monkey
Mar 16, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA.
That is a pleasant picture, wonder who #16 was. Another spectacular course. The jump was built over the curve in the road right above the entrances to HairBall and QuickDraw,you know that little island right there, they had for a prior race was short up off camber and down other side to across Shay's revenge slope into the woods.
This video is the last Pro down pretty sure its Chris Herndon.http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v469/skywaybuzz/?action=view&current=116-1613_MVI.flv

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
are or will be posted??
#2 was 9.8/Germantown rider Josh "I saw it from the lift" Clark, #4 was Timmy Price

props to snowshoe for a great course; and it truly is the little things (free lunch!) that make us happy. :cheers:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
^^I agree the free lunch and t-shirt made the $79 race fee a little easier to let go.:rockout:

Have the results been posted anywhere?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Props to a great course!!!!!!! Props to a great staff!!! Props to all of the sponsors!!!

And hug props to Brad, Trevyn, and ALL of the trail crew, some of whoI can't remember their names, whom I have the pleasure and honor of meeting. I have to honestly say these guys do not get their fair share of props, but they sure as hell get a lot of grief.

With out this crew, the trails would not be the stuff we dream about in the winter months. We remember the rides, the good times, the laughs, the broken parts, the injuries because these guys make it happen.

There is a lot of "HEART" put into the work... ;)

So again, as far as the trails go, AWESOME!!!

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
Props to a great course!!!!!!! Props to a great staff!!! Props to all of the sponsors!!!

And hug props to Brad, Trevyn, and ALL of the trail crew, some of whoI can't remember their names, whom I have the pleasure and honor of meeting. I have to honestly say these guys do not get their fair share of props, but they sure as hell get a lot of grief.

With out this crew, the trails would not be the stuff we dream about in the winter months. We remember the rides, the good times, the laughs, the broken parts, the injuries because these guys make it happen.

There is a lot of "HEART" put into the work... ;)

So again, as far as the trails go, AWESOME!!!

thanks ralph we appreciate it!

Jun 11, 2004
Cecil I have a video of one of your slalom runs... I'll post it tomorrow.
Are you sure? Make sure its the white and blue Glory with the #38 plate!

Oh, btw........does anyone have any video or pics of that complete kook bulldozing the barricade at the DH finishline? I think he had a red shirt on and was riding a Demo 8...............:biggrin:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

Oh, btw........does anyone have any video or pics of that complete kook bulldozing the barricade at the DH finishline? I think he had a red shirt on and was riding a Demo 8...............:biggrin:
big, I mean medium D...you get your huck quotient in this weekend bro?:cheers:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...

Dude THAT was awesome!!!! I was standing there trying to hand you a beer..... :thumb:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA

I helped get you untangled and then rolled your bike over you while you were gasping on the ground. good times