Quantcast

Snowshoe Hours

PBbike679

Chimp
May 7, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
hey, im hopin' on going up to snowshoe friday, june 10. anybody else gonna be up there? whats the schedule for lifts and such. the website only shows it for the opening week. Is the park open on friday with the lift, or is it just on sat. and sunday? how bout western territory? any help would, well, help! :cool:

pntballpunk51

Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
clifton *CPT REPRESENT*
Lift for the north shore is open from 10-6 on saturday and the ballhooter lift for the downhill is open till 4:30. On sunday ii think the northshore lift is open till 4:30 and the shuttle runs for the downhill. I say go on saturday if you can, you'll get more riding in since the ballhooter lift is open and the park lift is open till 6 :sneaky: . I'm going on saturday for the day with some friends. Anyone know how long of drive it is from Centreville? (fairfax area)

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
pntballpunk51 said:
Lift for the north shore is open from 10-6 on saturday and the ballhooter lift for the downhill is open till 4:30. On sunday ii think the northshore lift is open till 4:30 and the shuttle runs for the downhill. I say go on saturday if you can, you'll get more riding in since the ballhooter lift is open and the park lift is open till 6 :sneaky: . I'm going on saturday for the day with some friends. Anyone know how long of drive it is from Centreville? (fairfax area)
The Ballhooter lift is for the freeride park not the downhill side. It runs from 10-4:30 every day except for Saturday's which it runs from 10-6. The lift for the Western territory which is the downhill side will only run during a couple of weekends this summer. The shuttle runs from 9-5:30 daily. Hope this helps. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.
I am also planning on being there for the weekend of the 10th. I will be on a blue tomac. Say hello if you see me.

Dennis

PBbike679

Chimp
May 7, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
cool, then ill probably go up on friday morning. hope it doesnt rain too much. thanks for the help monkies. OH yeah, does anybody have the phone number for the bike shop up there, or does anybody know if you need to have someone sign something if your under 18, im 17. anybody wanna help me out?

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
You might be able to find one on their website (snow or bike) that you can print off, get it signed, and then bring it with you. You can also PM Mobius, he just started working at the MAC.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Lift on the freeride park side runs 10-6 everyday starting tomorrow i believe. The shuttles on the western territory run on the hour in the morning i believe starting at 8 or 9 till like 12 then restart at 1.30 on the half hours (2.30-3.30-4.30-5.30) weekdays. Weekends the shuttles are every half hour.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
we also have a website for the mountain.

it is ride.snowshoemtn.com

any other questions like this can more than likely be answered from the site. otherwise,go to the snowshoe main site and get the number for guest services.

other than that,see you when you get here Peter. make you get up with me so we can ride some. stop by the MAC or something.

PBbike679

Chimp
May 7, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
can i just bring a note signed by my parents saying its OK? anybody going to be up there on friday, maybe that i can get to sign it for me? thatd be cool if somebody could help me out. thanks a lot for the info by the way

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Someone with you will have to do it i dont think any employee can. but anyone whos over 18 can claim to be your guardian.

Nately27

Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
what weekends will the western territories lift be open. Im assuming it will for the three big events, but any other weekends? like august 6th for example?

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Main events and they aren't sure but will be assessing more weekends but not yet only those 3 are planned so far.