Quantcast

Snowshoe Powerade race #1 photos

morpheous

Chimp
Jan 26, 2010
Thank You! Email sent for image...205/222 (I will donate) really appreciate the effort.

Last edited:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Nice pics. I didn't make the cut, but I like to believe that is because I was going so fast he was unable to snap my picture.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI

I was wearing black shorts, and a t-shirt lol.

Had a good time down there, just wish it was a little closer to home. Gonna miss the #2 race, but hoping to get down there for the #3

morpheous

Chimp
Jan 26, 2010
You will be in luck because #3 is actually #3 and #4 in one weekend two DH races (sat/sun)that 1st weekend in Sept.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Was that the USAC race? If so, maybe check USAC's site since you're required to transmit results within (I think) 7 days.

Would be nice if they'd USAC theire next two races so all of the South could qualify for Nats.

mbrennan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2011
I like the two opposite styles of these two riders. Shows how there are a few ways to skin a cat (or drop).

wow - great observation ... I was wondering why the first guy was leaning back so far and the second is standing up perfectly straight!!! wow:eek:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
wow - great observation ... I was wondering why the first guy was leaning back so far and the second is standing up perfectly straight!!! wow:eek:
The first guy seems to be trying to absorb/minimize the drop, the second guy seems to be launching it.

I usually look like the first guy, but not bc I'm a racer. More bc I'm trying to avoid dropping a load in my shorts.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
still hoping to make this over labor day weekend, maybe I will do something cool enough to get my picture taken nexdt time.