Quantcast

Snowshoe race fees and season pass holders.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Are there going to be any discounts available to season pass holders for race entry this year?

I kinda felt screwed last year. I already paid to ride and couldn't ride the western trails unless I paid to race too.

I either won't buy a season pass this year and thus come up less (IE, spend less money at the bar.) or I won't race.

I know that's basically my choice but I would like a third option.

Trevyn?

Mike

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I would tend to agree....I'm planning on a season pass, but would like some sort of discount for the race, or at a bare minimum, be able to ride the western side regardless of race.

turnerdhr

Chimp
Jan 12, 2007
MORGANTOWN WV
yeah trevyn said there woud be more perks for the season pass holders this season...and i think it is a discount on race entry fees..but i dont know that for sure..but im like you guys i felt screwed last year..

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Yes Mike...

That was one general request that was made last year. We will be including certain perks and privileges that will accompany those faithful riders who decide to purchase a season pass for 2007. We do value our season pass holders and would like to make sure you value the program also.

After all, it is because of you gravity addicted freaks that the few of us freaks here at snowshoe have been able to make a living in this line of work. ;-)

I also want to apologize with the lack of info that has been released about this coming season. We have had some major reviews involving Snowshoe Mountain summer operations as a whole in the recent months and weeks. Some decisions had to be made before we were going to be able to make some posts and updates. Look out for some website updates in the coming weeks with details on the races, operating schedule, products, events, and trail plans.

-Snowshoe Crew-

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Look out for some website updates in the coming weeks with details on the races, operating schedule, products, events, and trail plans.

-Snowshoe Crew-
I am holding my breath with credit card in hand! I plan on riding Snowshoe every free weekend I have :D

Speaking of, how much is a pass? and what about the combo ski/bike pass?

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Could you please direct us to where we can get our season pass, ie, postal mail, etc...?
We are finalizing all products including season passes in the coming week. I will make sure to inform you when we are ready. Thanks for your eagerness!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Thank you Trevyn!!

I know it's still winter up there but it's starting to get warmer down here in the lowlands and it's got us thinking about riding!!!

Mike

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Actually.....would be cool to block off my vacation time for the races next year. Opening weekend is a no brainer! :thumb
I really wish opening weekend would quit falling on the same weekend as the U.S. Open. I've been wanting to race that for a while, but I just can't turn down a weekend of debauchery with you b@stards.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Unless something changed he is in colorado right now. He said that there is a possibility that he may come back and work at Snowshoe next summer, but I wouldnt hold your breath. On the bright side Derrick from the shop is staying insead of moving to Colorado. Except for one or two people it will be all new faces next sumer.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
As far as I know he is gone.

Derrick, CJ and Brad are the only ones that I know of that will be there next year.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Well lets hope SS still has races next year. I love racing there. But there weren't enough mud races this year. We need more.

beachbum

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
coastal nc
I talked to Mark Poore on Friday and he said Derek is in Wilmington, NC (as of Friday) and he's headed down to pick him up and bring him to the Mountain.
if someone can get a message to Mark or Derek, I live just up the road from wilmington and i'm headed up to snowshoe this weekend, be happy to give him a ride.
bob

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Red Carpet for you boyz coming to Columbus.

Buzz and I will show you a time for sure...
That is one of the things that scares me. A 10 hour drive home after partying with you guys isnt on the top of my to do list. There is an airline based out of Columbus that flys into Richmond now. They offer $10 seats to Columbus. Going to look into that soon also.

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
That is one of the things that scares me. A 10 hour drive home after partying with you guys isnt on the top of my to do list. There is an airline based out of Columbus that flys into Richmond now. They offer $10 seats to Columbus. Going to look into that soon also.

Even better...awesome. Can't wait for you guys to make it up here.

beachbum

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
coastal nc
you guys going to ge able to round up a couple of bikes if we fly up?