Quantcast

Snowshoe Slopestyle park taking shape!

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Check out a few pic's of the jump line being constructed. 3 hit rhythm should be ready for opening weekend. Table, medium double, large double in each section. We plan on taking it as far as we can down skidder...

Pretty sick so far!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Kick ass.
Now if I could just grow the balls and discover the skill to ride that.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
are the doubles in the pics the med or large doubles?
any plans for the 180 wall-ride? that's a lower liability then a double (if you don't know what you're doing all you'll do is smack into it...) and ya'll already got it built.
looks like fun, i'm getting pumped...

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
That looks rad...may have to put off acl surgery to come ride that soon!! Nice work....pm me with work days and I will come out and help. Nice Work!

dairy_dude

Chimp
Nov 19, 2004
I've never done doubles that big but those are so pretty I think I would give it a try if I were up ther. (and in body armor ;))

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
ridetoofast: I went out last week, ran into the paint ball kids.
I might go out today if I can get my eyes to stop running like a schoolgirl with a scraped knee. Allergies are force fisting me today.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
that is bad nasty, now put in a curved wall and a whister like wallride/box and snowshoe will be totally :drool: god i love that place...

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
:drool: i wish i could make it up there hopefully maybe towards the end of the season, and drt jumper how bad did you damage ur acl cause i anihilated mine and had surgery a month ago and im riding already and it hasnt been bad at all

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
complete tear/ miniscus is in pieces multiple stress fractures and some other stuff....its been 8 months since it happened....I am having surgery sometime this summer.....thanks for the heads up about surgery, that is real good news....what did you have done? full acl reconstruction? if so where did they take the tendon from? thanks adam

VDfree

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
germantown
ridetoofast said:
which adam?
two in this post...
how'd that demo turn out phil?
You--I think:think: You went to Ray's right? I'm coming to Va beach in july and wanted to hook up and ride...maybe even try wind surfing?

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
no problem
im not 'on' much limited connection
give me a buzz
652 2856
bring your dj bike and xc bike and we'll put both to good use
by july ill have my new place and might even have started construction of my own trails
just picked up a place with 2.25 acres!