Quantcast

Snowshoe via Charlotte

OB1

Monkey
This weekend is a Snowshoe race. I missed out on my ride hook ups yesterday, and this morning. So I'm skipping it. I told myself I wouldn't do that drive solo again. So, unless some random guy steps in wanting/needing a last second travel partner....I'm staying here. Just throwing out a fishing line.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
If you've got the cash to pay your own gas there, man up and drive solo! Pull a Kenan and bust out some mad karaoke skills to pass the time. If I had the funds to just go by myself, it would never stop me from driving to Snowshoe for a race.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Are you crazy? Did you see that course walk thru? Suck it up princess!

I love driving up there by myself. Granted it's usually $100 in gas but the less I have to cater to others, the better.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Yea man, my fans will be disapointed that I won't be making an appearance. To those who know exactly why, I hope you feel truly guilty about your actions.

Time to go drink my sorrows away.

Sugar_brad

Monkey
Jun 20, 2009
are they still running the magic bus during the week?I will be there from the 31st to the 4th.To answer my own question...they are running the bus thursday. If any of you guys are coming up early for the weekend drop me a line. I am at expedition station until friday.

Last edited: