Quantcast

Snowshoe video

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
Pic #28 on the Freeride album is great !
Looks like a great place to rip it up when it's dry.. Havn't been there yet myself.I plan on shredding in the spring !

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
was it just me or was some of that footage slowed down?

I dont know what I think about the whole monkey flip thing. I feel like that video could haver been about half as long as it was, some of the riding was good alot was ok and some had really no place on a video. Most of the dual footage was of the team loosing and pretty not sequential moves.

also I feel like they shoot in low def handy cam.

mattmtb

Chimp
Jun 9, 2005
For him to make that video without even knowing us is cool to me. I thought it turned out great. I'm sure if we paid him before the races and he knew to look for us it could be better.

The point of the video to me was to have something to show my friends and family. Me and everybody else in that video are from Michigan. We don't get to ride stuff like that at all back home.

That race series was a lot of fun, I plan on going again in 07.

skiplie

Chimp
Sep 27, 2006
I have never been to snowshoe, or done any downhill. But this movie makes me really want to try downhill racing. If only I had a better bike, i have a piece of junk hardtail right now

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Part of my Xmas present this year turned out to be also getting the Monkeyflip video of myself and Team Lummox...thanks Greg! Cool stuff to be able to show the parents and friends what DH racing is all about!

I'll be interested in seeing your video when I'm not stuck on dial-up.