Quantcast

So Da Peach and I actually rode Bromont yesterday

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
No pics.....they are on his camera which is on a plane back to Van. Maybe he will grace us.....there's only like 3 anyway..

But we rode the new world cup course.....(what they will let you ride anyway). I personally think they did a nice job. I can't imagine what that was like in the wet.

But yup.....that was my one an only ride for the seaon...

Evil Sylvain

Monkey
Feb 27, 2006
Montreal, QC, Canada
Ah dang, no. I went on Sunday. Just noticed you posted yesterday...

It was a good day. Not TOO hot....still a little humid. I was surprised how dusty it was in places.

And yeah....I keep forgetting how beat-up to "original" Masters course is....or I'm just getting too old for that stuff. One of the two.
Sunday was cold and trails somewhat damp and bridges were sketchy. Apparently many people crashed on the bridge on the 7 leading to the drop. But they remodelled this trail and it so much more fun than it was over a month ago.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I killed a bear with my bare hands to rescue some orphans. Then I had sex with Jessica Alba....

Or ....was it Jessica Alba that was threatening the orphans?
You're so full of sh!t. I had sex with the bear.

I don't know how to show my pics... they're on the confuser in the BDU.

I'll try this though...

not sure if you need to be logged in etc...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My fav run of the day. Lots of slick rock and semi-sketchy rock gardens. And of course, drops to flat.

I hadn't outrun MMike quite enough to get enough time to get him in mid-air.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Oh, holy crap is 4X insane. We took a run down their course and demonstrated how lame 4X can look.

The only tabletop I cleared launched me into the berm for the hard right that followed, which then chucked me into a gnarlier-than-one-would-expect rock garden.

People that do that stuff at speed are nuts.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
It was a fun day. Now I just need to convince MMike to come out and ride the Shore with me before it's too late.

Midgets and wood nymphs a-plenty!