Quantcast

so, do you spend more time here or on your bike?

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
i just got way too bored and kinda curious. so, how many hrs a week you spend here and how many hrs you spend riding?
for me its about 2hr a day, or about 12hr a week(sunday is a full riding day:p ) and about 4hrs a week riding. pretty crappy stats eh? :blah:

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
oh yea... sorry about that, forgot for a moment that you guys have winter. its just rain as usuall over here. :rolleyes:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Spend most of my work day on here, so I spend a lot more time on here than riding. Tough to spend 40+ hours/week riding ;)

Not that I ride much anymore... :(

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Buh? I haven't been on a bike since I was 14 years old, 17 years ago. I just like reading the Forums on this web site.

Ha Ha!! I ride twice a weekend for 2 hours on the trail and ride 5 times a week on the road for a hour a night. Can't wait for the time change so I can get more time during the week on the trail.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
this time of year,2-3 hrs. a week here.
20-25 hrs. a week building d.h. trails.
0 hrs. riding.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
i ride at least 5 hours a week, getting shuttling to the top at least 6 times and coming down, however with my speed its no wonder that i spend more time on here

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I ride my bike inside, while it snow and rains outside, for about an hour every other day. I spend too much time on here in the winter. In the summer its another story.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I've spent way to much time on here over winter break because I've had nothing else to do. This time of year I ride maybe 3-5 hours a week and I'm on here at least 8.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
I browse here when i am at work.......rarely ever log-on at home.

Riding now is awesome.....trails been clear for 3 weeks. Riding xc/enduro every chance i get......ankle not quite ready for DH yet.

I predicted a mild winter........late autumn was hellish though.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I try to ride as much as possible. During the week, I ride what little urban and dj's this 2x2 block town has. During the weekends, if we aren't busy, I'm always try to find/setup a ride (or go to a race). I am doing a charter school and my classes are on the web, so I have to come here. Its not like I could go on the web w/o being here when its only a few clicks away. Its addicting.

So yes, I propably e-bike on the monkey more.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i've been skiing a fair bit lately (no riding tho), but i still spend far more hours on the monkey than on the slopes. of course, i'm also doing other things like schoolwork during monkey-time so it's not 100% attention.

DmrDude

Chimp
Dec 8, 2005
something between 1-3 hrs in day for riding and 20 min on the forum.
all week riding street and on the weekand riding in the woods...

oh and...here in israel we have summer..week with some rain and 2 without.

Squeaver

Monkey
Mar 1, 2006
Sanford, NC
Well, since i just started riding again, I spend more time here. I try for at least an hour each day riding and a few hours a day riding on the weekend. I am here all the damn time. Wokr and here.

J

JRB

I am like 6 points ahead in the race to win the Internet, just from RM time. Does that answer your question???

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am on all day at work, so my stats are f-ed. But I spend an average of 10 hours a week on a bike, more once the snow melts.

sharkdh

Monkey
Feb 12, 2006
in the area
Just got back from a 2 hour XC epic and I'm flying out there.
Conditions are F'ng amazing right now and every ride is better than the last.
It's heaven out there. Intoxicating really.

So far I have logged in nearly 12 hours of off-road this week and its only Friday.

Also rode DH 2 days this past weekend on my private track.
Glad its private....no ruts!

Not sure Y I've been on this website lately monitoring you nobgobs but that's about to change asafp.