Quantcast

So I bought an Xbox

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Last night I was sitting around being bored and up and left to Target and purchased an Xbox. I got Halo and have been playing it ever since. Sweet game that I suck at horribly. So if anyone wants to buy me Halo 2 next week just pm me and I will give you my address.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
You'll have to be buying RallyChallenge also, its one of the XboxPlatinum or whatever they are so they're only like $20 and it is one of the funner(yes i know not a word) car games i've played. Project Gotham is fun too. :D

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
project gotham 2, rally sport challenge 2, halo 2 all kick ass games. (well cant vouch for halo 2 as it only hits stores next week..but anyways).

I also like BMX XXX and mechassault (also platinum)

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I was gonna get Ghost Recon and Counter Strike because those are both platinum hits that Ive heard good things about. I wanted Madden but it wasn't on sale anymore.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Project Gotham Racing 2 is a hoot as is Colin Mcrae 2005. Fable was fun for a while too. StarWars: KOTR & Prince of Persia are highly rated also.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Curiouscaptian01 said:
wow you role playing freak...
One of the few role playing games I like, otherwise for me its all racing games.

I mean who can beat classic roll games like Wolfenstein and Doom. :p Plus it can't help that my 11yo brother has Gamecube, Xbox, Ps1, NES, and atleast a dozen or two games for each. :D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
i am proud to say that ive never owned a video game consol, ive always just ridden bikes.

suckers... :evil:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
At our household we have XBOX and PS2 and ever game system before, except some Sega (they suck). We have 40 PS2 games and atleast 20 X-BOX games. Holy ****, thats like $3000.
:mumble:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
congrats on the purchase, but save yourself some serious dough and get a mod chip. my best friend has an xbox with the chip, a 100gb (?) hard drive, and 150+ games on the system. plus, he can play dvd's without the stuipd plug-in and remote. werd.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Halo consumed a month of my life. I'm scared to think of what would happen with Halo 2. Pale skin, red eyes and soar thumbs (from pushing the buttons, not what you were thinking).

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i lost a lot of time playing Tiger Woods 2005 on my PS2. i was kicking ass, too. then i had to return in to Blockbuster

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
the Inbred said:
i lost a lot of time playing Tiger Woods 2005 on my PS2. i was kicking ass, too. then i had to return in to Blockbuster

Haha. If you would get an Xbox with the mod chip you could rent it again and just copy it to the hard drive.

Grimey

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
cali
RideND said:
Haha. If you would get an Xbox with the mod chip you could rent it again and just copy it to the hard drive.
have any links to do that? I always hear about it, but have trouble finding details?

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
Tenchiro said:
Fable was fun for a while too.
damn right,that game rocked, but its pretty short.
if theres one game you must buy if your into racing games is definitly rallisport challenge 2, also if your up for a challenge richard burns rally is a great rally sim.
if your into RPG's then check out elder scrolls 3 morrowind simply massive game.

halo 2 is defnitly on my must buy list when it comes out, i still play the first one with my mates, brilliant multiplayer game.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
We have X-Bos and PS2... haven't touched either in months but I love Project Gotham when I get the time... The only racing game worth owning, IMO.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Halo is the chit. I have beaten it over 20 times on legendary... good stuff.
My Halo 2 comes in on Nov... 12, however my buddy is getting his on Nov 9th :)

We are planning to beat it on Legendary/Coop. the first day we have it.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Dude, Metal (sanjay) and BMXman (Donnie) became addicted to Darryl's (derek's) Star Wars XBox game on our recent Utah trip. Off the trails, on to the XBox until 2-3 AM, and then a hell of a time getting them out on the trails in the morning. Bwwweeeewwww, bwwwweeewww, bwwwwweeeeeww all night coming from the living room. It was hellacious.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
MikeD said:
Dude, Metal (sanjay) and BMXman (Donnie) became addicted to Darryl's (derek's) Star Wars XBox game on our recent Utah trip. Off the trails, on to the XBox until 2-3 AM, and then a hell of a time getting them out on the trails in the morning. Bwwweeeewwww, bwwwweeewww, bwwwwweeeeeww all night coming from the living room. It was hellacious.

The only Star Wars game I have played is Battlefront and it kicks major ass. The Bwwweeeeewwww sound is right on. Bill Gates makes one great gaming console.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
GiantDHRider said:
i seriously recommend Halo 2, MEchassault, Rainbow Six 3, Star Wars:Battlefront.
XBOX live is the best thing since sliced bread. Nothing like cooperative play and talking some trash online
i agree, we should play some mechassault! Fraser82 - add me fool!

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
There's a lot of guys at the place I work who are all into Socom on PS2, they've got their clan I guess and stay up late shooting at each other. I just got a PS2 and since we're dropping our cel phone I might be able to talk my wife into DSL so I can play with them. For now it's Downhill Domination. I suck, but that makes it that much more exciting every time I win a race.