Quantcast

So I bought some zip ties...and some decal paper

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I think it looks good. I think he was just adding orange zip ties to make the parts go with frame color and just to give the bike more color as whole. I like it.

Loopie

Chimp
Nov 9, 2002
kamLOOPs, BC
Radarr said:
What's the deal with the zip ties around the hub? Racing stripes or something?
They seem a little too much mainly because of the picture angle...but not too much when looking at the bike as a whole.

Also...the ties are a tad bright when new...after a few rides and they get some dirt and sunlight on them...they'll blend perfectly. (this isn't the first bike I've detailed with zipties)

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I think they bring orange to other parts of the bike, and balance it more- from an artistic perspective. I don't think its so bad.

Loopie

Chimp
Nov 9, 2002
kamLOOPs, BC
^ put a couple zips between the crowns and get a fork decal in an orange that matches (a matte or pastel)...and I'll work on your initiation.
;)

bicycleman

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
Carlsbad, CA
now you should just take some of those cool spoke beads in orange, ya know the cool one that go up and down the spokes that come off the little kids bikes and put them on there.

Hey i just thought of something cool i could take all my old wheel reflectors and cover my whole wheel with them, now that would be cool:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :oink:

Loopie

Chimp
Nov 9, 2002
kamLOOPs, BC
Brunettes said:
Good to see theres another VPF owner that came from an RM7...
RM Slayer> RM7/Avy> V10/5th> old GiantDHX/6way> Canadian model Devinci 8flat/4way> VPFree/DHX5.0
And this is the first Boxxer I've been even remotely interested in trying out.