Quantcast

So I get home and

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I find a six pack of the Longshot beers from Samuel Adams on the front porch. 2 each of this years' winners.

No idea where they came from or who put them there.

It must have been from RM for my 10000 post. Thanks

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
It's from MMike. Go on...(snigger) take a sip... It's really (giggle...) good! Beer's your favorite...(heh snigger...) , right?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I have to admit I've not tried their "Longshot"... but their Boston Lager definitely = Budweiser. :p

Edit: I must vote Sam Adams' as the worst website of all time. :think:
Longshot is kinda difficult to locate. To be honest I'm not even sure its supposed to be out yet, which as me even more puzzled.

But the general idea is that the three main winners of their homebrew contest get their beer brewed and sold. It comes in these 6 packs, 2 each.

There is a Boisenberry wheat, an old ale (10%) and a dortmund export.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Longshot is kinda difficult to locate. To be honest I'm not even sure its supposed to be out yet, which as me even more puzzled.

But the general idea is that the three main winners of their homebrew contest get their beer brewed and sold. It comes in these 6 packs, 2 each.

There is a Boisenberry wheat, an old ale (10%) and a dortmund export.
Now *that* sounds good. Except for the Boysenberry thing... :confused:

Maybe let Willow have that one. :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I bought a 12 pack of Sam's "Brewmaster Collection" this past weekend. Two each of Black Lager, Honey Porter, Brown Ale, Boston Ale, Scotch Ale, and regular Sam's. Good stuff.

:stupid:

Sams is a decent beer. There are certaintly beers I like more but a good beer. Often times it is the only non-crap you can find in places like an airport.
The Atlanta airport has a Sam Adams restaurant with a good selection of Sam's on tap and they serve 24 oz glasses. Don't order any food there though. :dead: