Quantcast

So I'm back....

Pezzo33

Chimp
Sep 11, 2001
Western Massachusetts
HAHA! thats assuming anyone remembers me or misses me ;)

I have been pretty absent the last few months do to changes in my life. But I am coming back :) to the laughter and fun known as ridemonkey!

got my road bike back out rebuilt and on the road, and gottabuy a new mountain bike too!

Hi again all!

Pezzo33

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Pezzo... The guy that always sold the sickest bikes and made the best deals... I remember ya... whats up?

Pezzo33

Chimp
Sep 11, 2001
Western Massachusetts
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
Pezzo... The guy that always sold the sickest bikes and made the best deals... I remember ya... whats up?

not too much. Just need to get back into biking a litle, and destress from work a little more :)

see links below for my new hobby. why bike race when you can race one of these instead ;)

so I always had the best bikes for everyone, no someone help me get one :)

pez

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
exactly...pezzo had at least 20 something bikes in the pics he used to post...D

Pezzo33

Chimp
Sep 11, 2001
Western Massachusetts
Originally posted by Ridemonkey
I remember you were doing some mega miles on the road bike. You back at it?

nope, but have to

about two years ago jumped into the real work world. about when i stopped posting on here regularly. biking slowed down too. work work work.

well, i gained weight, and was sick of it. beginning of this year i was up to 230 pounds. fat, slow, and out of shape. :eek:

Went and got new seats for my race car, knowing i had to get to a 34 waist to use them

since jan 1st have lost 40+ pounds, doing the gym thing twice a day. elliptical, rowing, treadmill, and bike, along with weights.

just rebuilt my road bike, and starting to ride outside again. looking to get a new mountain bike for trailriding.

despite the 60-70 hour work weeks, i am now less tressed than 6 months aog, getting back in a lot of shape, and happier :)

gotta start getting more miles in, a couple hundred a week would be nice :) I all of a sudden figured out how much I miss biking!

Wont return to racing or lots of bikes again, but want to enjoy it agian. I mean, I love jumping in my car and hammering it, but cant do that everyday, and it does not clear my head quite as much as biking used to, and hopefully willl again :)

thats part of the reason I had to come back. if I am here more, I will be thinking of bikes more, I will ride more, I will lose more weight, and I will be more relaxed and happier!

Pez

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by Pezzo33
ypu. hit by car, fractured skull, blood clot on my brain, all that fun stuff :)
yeah, I remebered it was bad. Glad you are doing better.