Quantcast

So its the 3rd, Rennies jump day..

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
binary visions said:
Dammit, why'd you guys have to bring Bender up? Now the thread is going to degenerate into, "Bender sux0rs!#%#@" "No, Bender rulez!!!one1!!".

This is true. But when some belligerent drunk up and challanges him to prove it, he can't whip out the Guinness Book and show the guy. So he's gonna have to pound the rest of his beer, set up some ramps and have Bubba in a pickup truck do a tow-in. Of course, Bubba is drunk too, and spies Sarah-Jane bending over to pick up her can of dip, whereupon he he forgets that he's got Rennie-on-a-Rope (anyone remember Soap on a Rope?) behind him. He proceeds to stop the truck, hoping to get in a little dipping action of his own (if you know what I mean), and Rennie goes careening past him at sixty miles per hour (or Fosters-per-wallabe, which is what they use for measuring speed in Australia). Of course, who wears their DOT-approved Troy Lee helmet when they're at the bar? So Rennie ends up dead, his legacy reduced to a bloody smear on the side of the bar, and Bubba strikes out.

I think this is a clear cut case of murder-by-neglect on the part of Guinness. The book, not the beer.
You are genious I tell ya, PURE GENIOUS!

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
BigMike said:
Yes, we all got word of that from a friend also, its called the internet. You should try it sometime. Here, we use these things called browsers. On these Browsers there is a scroll bar, usually to the right. We can use this Scroll Bar to scroll up, and READ THE SECOND AND THIRD F***ING POSTS IN THIS THREAD!
wow ...you even used the big letters and the f word. are you the internet tough guy?
excuse me mr. 6,730 post.....i just looked at the last page and it had been derailed into a bender thread...how did that happen?

hey BIG LETTER MIKE take a deep breath count to 10 and go ride your bike.

SCARY

Not long enough
HEY,Stik said I was the internet tough guy!!??........Although it looks like Big Mike might actually be serious...............and have emotional issues.-------Can I relingquish My "title"Stik?-----Or Big Mike could just be "Thee internet Asshole"

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
SCARY said:
HEY,Stik said I was the internet tough guy!!??........Although it looks like Big Mike might actually be serious...............and have emotional issues.-------Can I relingquish My "title"Stik?-----Or Big Mike could just be "Thee internet Asshole"
There is more than enough room for a few internet tough guys-have at it ladies.
Too funny the clowns name is "big mike" considering BC VAN and I know 2 big mikes...haha

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
stop derailing this thread. It's all about who would win in a 3 way steel cage fight between Renie, Bender, and Kovaric.

SCARY

Not long enough
Big Mike "Internet Asshole"would.He would tell them they were fighting like girls and promptly proceed to dismember them and spread fecal matter on their faces.He would make Bender watch and say"Go Big,Ya gotta go big"and then throw him off a 100'cliff ---and then throw his bike off---and he would live.........Just like always.

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
SCARY said:

i'm sorry scary..i didn't mean to give out your title...you gotta admit though, he seems tough.

actually i just re looked at his post...he did get me good, kinda funny really.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Zach Dank said:
stop derailing this thread. It's all about who would win in a 3 way steel cage fight between Renie, Bender, and Kovaric.
I already told you who would win.

The wall of the bar.

And Bubba would still strike out.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Congrats BigMike...you might be the first guy to publicly cuss out Eric Carter on an internet forum. That might possibly be the biggest douche bag move I have seen in a bike forum yet. You actually managed to slander a pro racer with a squeeky clean rep on your first try....that's impressive. What's next...flogging baby seals on Good Morning America? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey Eric...you should send him a set of(in my best Connor voice)...free....used...downhill tires....

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
bizutch said:
Congrats BigMike...you might be the first guy to publicly cuss out Eric Carter on an internet forum. That might possibly be the biggest douche bag move I have seen in a bike forum yet. You actually managed to slander a pro racer with a squeeky clean rep on your first try....that's impressive. What's next...flogging baby seals on Good Morning America? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey Eric...you should send him a set of(in my best Connor voice)...free....used...downhill tires....
Bwahahahahaha.
The monkey is always good for a laugh.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
bizutch said:
Congrats BigMike...you might be the first guy to publicly cuss out Eric Carter on an internet forum.....

Hey, this is an equal opportunity insult forum.

But that is pretty funny, classic stuff. :dancing:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
OGRipper said:
Hey, this is an equal opportunity insult forum.
:stupid:

As funny as it is that it happened to be E.C. himself (welcome, by the way, always fun to have well known people kicking around the forum), I think Eric did a fine job of standing up for himself and doesn't need groupies following him aroud saying, "But... But... It's Eric Carter!"

He's a big boy. Nobody needs to treat him special just because he's fast on a bike.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
BigMike said:
Yes, we all got word of that from a friend also, its called the internet. You should try it sometime. Here, we use these things called browsers. On these Browsers there is a scroll bar, usually to the right. We can use this Scroll Bar to scroll up, and READ THE SECOND AND THIRD F***ING POSTS IN THIS THREAD!
Well this post IS accurate!

(I thought this was pretty funny...

MY best friend is the internet)

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
stiksandstones said:
There is more than enough room for a few internet tough guys-have at it ladies.
Too funny the clowns name is "big mike" considering BC VAN and I know 2 big mikes...haha
I know I wouldnt want to mess with the other "big mike" that DUDE is twice maybe three times the size of me.

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
So funny to see all these people calling him by his first name like they're his "boy". The Thread is about N.R. but all I see is Eric this, EC that.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Brunettes said:
So funny to see all these people calling him by his first name like they're his "boy".
Would you rather him be addressed as "Mr. Carter"? :rolleyes:

Why is addressing someone by their name an issue for you?

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
like i said in a previous post big mike got me....i got no prob with gettin called out if you mess up...i'm just a normal guy...but he could have just said "he man it's already covered at the front of the thread if you haven't seen it"...he didn't need to go all pms on me.

anyway the threads about rennie ....i bet he goes way bigger next time....he just flew 130 ft and got up and walked away after blowing up....knowing how he thinks...i bet it gave him tons of confidance to go bigger?

i guess we'll have to see.

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
MMike said:
Boy do you have a lot to learn about internet forums.

....oh right.. um...MORON!!
ok...tell me what i did wrong now?...the pms crack?...if someone can't find humor in that?...then again everyone count to 10 and take a deep breath. jeeez. i see worse stuff then that all the time on here.

you can pm me with all the proper forum rules and regulations...cause my ruleboook musta got lost in the mail along with my norba one from this year?

can someone please shot this thread?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BC VAN said:
you can pm me with all the proper forum rules and regulations...cause my ruleboook musta got lost in the mail along with my norba one from this year?

You can safely ignore MMike. Well, you can safely ignore a lot of people on this forum, but he's got that custom title for a reason ;)

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
BC VAN said:
ok...tell me what i did wrong now?...the pms crack?...if someone can't find humor in that?...then again everyone count to 10 and take a deep breath. jeeez. i see worse stuff then that all the time on here.

Heres the rules for you old man:
1. Leave your sense of humor at the door
2. Know everythign but actually nothing
3. Be e-faster then you

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
BC VAN said:

Fast on a bike, but don't recognize sarcasm?

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
hey there people
i juess some people are saying that i have hurt my self doing the jump.
this is not true and im fine.
I got pulled up to the ramp at 96kph and jumped 121 feet but crashed on the landing so its not a record. bummer but it was heaps of fun and i will be doing it again some day next year.
just setting the record strate.
NR
there you go people straight from the horses keyboard.
Rennie is the horizontal bender. kick outs for life

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
I know sanjay said:
hey there people
i juess some people are saying that i have hurt my self doing the jump.
this is not true and im fine.
I got pulled up to the ramp at 96kph and jumped 121 feet but crashed on the landing so its not a record. bummer but it was heaps of fun and i will be doing it again some day next year.
just setting the record strate.
NR
there you go people straight from the horses keyboard.
Rennie is the horizontal bender. kick outs for life

Straight from the horse

Cue belligerent diatribe :evil: