Quantcast

so it's thursday...

so it's the thursday before finals week, I have an anthropology test tomorrow at 8 am, and right now, feel like doing nothing. So, I'm writing this thread. could you blame me if your bike was stolen at school and YOU had a new imperial and build kit chilling at home waiting to be constructed? hrmm? HRMM?

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
could be worse......

you could have had your bike stolen at school, have a test tomorrow, and no bike waiting for you at home......:D ;)

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by Fulton
could be worse......

you could have had your bike stolen at school, have a test tomorrow, and no bike waiting for you at home......:D ;)
could be worse than that......

you could have had your bike stolen at school, have 2 tests tomorrow, and your bike waiting for you at home stolen......:D ;)

Haha, or I could have my bike stolen, at school, have 2 tests tomorrow, and my bike waiting at home get stolen, only to see both get ridden by rocking super monsters and 24x3.0's on it, being piloted by 13 and 14 year olds wearing pinkbike shirts with their jeans around their mid thighs. Oh, and they'd both have to have hats on. Sideways. Yeah, that'd rock...

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
you could still be waiting to be compensated for the stolen stuff like me.

on top of that, you could know that your Imperial hasn't really been complete since Feb., and that you leave for a 2 month road ride which will take you through Seatle, Vancouver, and Whistler, but since your stuff hasn't been replaced, you can't take your Imperial with you, so that after the ride, you could chill a few days at Whistler with your Imperial.