Quantcast

So long Glenwood

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
Well, I am leaving the mountains and heading to the Front Range. I got a job in Louisville and I am hoping to be moving before the end of the month.:happydance: I can’t wait to enjoy the cheaper cost of living; gas is still $2.59 here.

I just hope to find some decent DH trails to ride after work. I have three good trails here to choose from. All are about a 30 min ride/hike to the top and about 5-7 minutes down.

I will definitely be riding/digging at some of the local dirt jumps. That is one area of my riding that I need to drastically improve.

The only thing that sucks about this move is giving up my part time job building DH/FR trails for a local land owner.:banghead:

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
I don't think you're likely to find any of these around that area.
I think I might start looking at some of the Jeep trails, some of them can offer some nice sections. Plus once I get my Jeep I can go four wheeling and downhilling at the same time:biggrin: There is a nice trail by my parents, one of the few places out here I have found a trail covered in roots. Could be a lot of fun on a rainy day:cupidarrow: