Quantcast

so my buddy got a tattoo machine today

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so my friend is apprenticing to become a tattoo artist. his machine showed up today. his first pieces of art were me and my buddy(his "master" guy). i got my initials and he got an upside down and a right side up cross on his legs

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Your skill in choosing tattoos seems to be on par with your driving ability. I predict that in the next few years you will have stories that will trump Jorviks.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
yeah im getting a real one from the guy who hes apprenticing off of in about a week, im stoked about that one. and yes i know im retarded but it was worth the 20 bucks
you should get it as a cover-up of those initials...

what are you planning on getting anyway?

my b-day is next week and I have been thinking about a tattoo for quite some time now, and have a couple ideas that i will mostly likely get

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
you should get it as a cover-up of those initials...

what are you planning on getting anyway?

my b-day is next week and I have been thinking about a tattoo for quite some time now, and have a couple ideas that i will mostly likely get
im getting a shamrock made out of chainrings and chain on my shoulder. its gonna be the start of my half sleeve

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Dude, that's sweet. The only line that's not supposed to be straight - the hook on the J - is, ironically, the only one that IS straight.

"If I give you $20, will you let me stab you with needles and give you an appallingly ugly scar that will last for the rest of your life? Great!"

Ahh, well, at least it'll be easy to cover up... but you probably could have done it better yourself with a safety pin :D

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I can not see the pic of the "scratch" that you have, but I will tell you that, I have a few tattoos that I did on myself long before I did any on others. From my personal experience, I would never tattoo anyone with out the practice that I did on myself. To do a tattoo you should know the depth that the needle is going and what it feels like as you do it, just so you have refference for tattooing others. It is irresponsible for him to tattoo you without doing a bunch on himself! :disgust1:

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Eh...I know people who have just gone through the apprentice program and their first tattoos were a million times better than that crap. I think maybe your buddy should think about a new profession, then again if you look at his portfolio and still let him get within ten feet of you, you deserve a crappy tattoo. And if you don't look at a portfolio before you get a tattoo, you deserve a crappy tattoo and a punch to the throat.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ah, Jorvik's thread shows up as 3rd below in "similar threads" :D

the OP should get "POOR IMPULSE CONTROL" across his forehead next...