Quantcast

So Stosh....was it worth the wait?

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
It was so uncomfortable to watch! I like it, but sometimes it's tough for me to not change the channel.

My brother is a HUGE fan and brought over the BBC version which seems even MORE awkward at times.

Not really my kind of humor, but it's still fun.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Thought this thread in in regard to Stosh's wedding night..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Didn't get home from work til after it was over. I forgot to set the Tivo, so all I got was Earl. (I still hate myself for watching it)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Aubrey and I were crying last night.

I love that he gets a 3 month vacation now to keep quite.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
There were times I had my hands over my eyes, I felt so uncomfortable. But that's why I love it. Is it wrong that I laughed? So is Michael gay or not?

I gotta say though, I thought the whole Jim / Pam thing was a big let down.

My wife was at swimming lessons and missed it. I could do no justice trying to explain what she missed.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
There were times I had my hands over my eyes, I felt so uncomfortable. But that's why I love it. Is it wrong that I laughed? So is Michael gay or not?

I gotta say though, I thought the whole Jim / Pam thing was a big let down.

My wife was at swimming lessons and missed it. I could do no justice trying to explain what she missed.
I VHS'ed it and waited till my wife got home to watch it with her. My wife's laugh is contageous and always makes the view experience more enjoyable for me.

You can DL it from iTunes at some point soon.

I don't think it was a let down. It's still there lurking in the background.

Have you ever watched Soprano's? I think they kind of set a standard for TV show's these days. There is always about 30 different things going on in the background of the show and they show up in different episodes.

For example last night:
-There was Pam looking at The Temp in Jim's seat sadly
-The alcoholic trying to get a fix
Thats just a few off the top of my head.

The Jim Pam thing will come back. Don't forget she stopped the wedding!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Or Creed's, "I’m not offended by homosexuality. In the sixties, I made love to many, many women. Often outdoors, in the mud and the rain, and it’s possible a man slipped in. Would be no way of knowing."

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Or Creed's, "I’m not offended by homosexuality. In the sixties, I made love to many, many women. Often outdoors, in the mud and the rain, and it’s possible a man slipped in. Would be no way of knowing."
Oh man... you're bringing that whole scene back to me... FUNNY!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
because one day Jim was messing with Dwight and told him that you can buy gaydar so Dwight and Michael wanted to know where to get one.

Jim told them Sharper Image but they were all out.
Jim told them you can get them at Brookstone so they called but Brookstone was all out so Dwight had the great idea to call Sharper Image.
:)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I think I need to start watching this show. Yes, definitely.
DL a few episodes from last season. Make sure you DL Dwights Speech episode from iTunes but don't watch it first you need some background.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I liked it but didn't love it. The calculator in jello was funny as was the kiss. The funniest was Meredith eating the hand sanitizer.
Thats thats more funny for an entire Everybody Loves Raymond episode. :)