Quantcast

so this is what almost $2000 gets you..

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
$2k?

I could have bought the canopy AND a screenprinting setup for less than that and did it all myself.

I need to get back into printing, what a racket!

Looks good though!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by bomberz1qr20
$2k?

I could have bought the canopy AND a screenprinting setup for less than that and did it all myself.

I need to get back into printing, what a racket!

Looks good though!
Its a mega racket. I think all told it was about $1800 or so canadian. Aparently i got a smoking deal from other people i have spoken too.

Its all custom 500 denier, not the ****ty weak stuff that tears in 10 mins. It is commercial grade, as well as a custom color, as that orange had to be dyed.

So alot of bling, but i dig it. nice and bright!

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by Transcend
Its a mega racket. I think all told it was about $1800 or so canadian. Aparently i got a smoking deal from other people i have spoken too.

Its all custom 500 denier, not the ****ty weak stuff that tears in 10 mins. It is commercial grade, as well as a custom color, as that orange had to be dyed.

So alot of bling, but i dig it. nice and bright!
Bright indeed, you'll be a landmark in that thing.

Custom fabrics cost alot, as there are dye lot mins from most fabric suppliers.

We run into that ALL the time at Mountain Hardwear. We use no stock colors, besides maybe black. :rolleyes:

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
I wish I would have know you were doing that. I would have gotten you hooked up with a really nice one that the logos are sewn on and not printed. The frames are way nicer then EZ UP's too. Price is not bad for the quailty of work.
Your's does look kick ass though.

Check these out.
Keep in mind this one is for a boater for shade but he also does the booths like yours.

cool covers

roee

Chimp
Mar 13, 2004
Wow, now that's a booth! Or a tent! Or something bright orange!

Kickass (really)! :D

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by Horrendous Hack
$2000? *^&$~ ~#$%&^!

Dude. RIPPED OFF! ugh. Owell.

Extreme Orange = worth it.
Like i said canadian funds, and no i didn't. In fact it is quite low from all the estimates we have received. Anyoen else who had the same work done freaked out how low the cost was.

And yes, the orange is sweet.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Originally posted by Transcend
Like i said canadian funds, and no i didn't. In fact it is quite low from all the estimates we have received. Anyoen else who had the same work done freaked out how low the cost was.

And yes, the orange is sweet.
People keep forgetting you pay canadian haha

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
but on a side note....when are you going to get rid of the santa hat on your avatar...I don't know why but it bothers me:confused:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by BMXman
but on a side note....when are you going to get rid of the santa hat on your avatar...I don't know why but it bothers me:confused:
heh, i enjoy frightening people with it...makes you wonder what it's hiding under there huh? :p