Quantcast

So today I quit....

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Congradulations. I don't know why more people don't do this. I know people that work crappy hours, can't ride, don't get paid regularly, yet refuse to quit.

More power to you.

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
From an ex-brit that lives in BC now, be prepared to apply for visa's once you decide that 3 months isn't enough.
See you at Whistler.

Heavy C

Chimp
Dec 5, 2001
Drop me a pm if you need a tour of some trails in north van. you should also get up to squamish but you need a pedaly bike.

wysiwyg

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Sherwood Forest, UK
Im hoping to see more that whistler, im gonna be so skint tho, ive got rent to pay back home n stuff while im gone, thats the caner.

Im hoping to take the tomac and the evil, ive got a 30kg bike bag limit, i figure i can bang the full tomac and the evil sans wheels in there and jus swap wheels n rotors now and again.

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
Cunning.. however when you see the dirt jumps by the river in Whistler you'll want to have both bikes ready to go. Just pick some wheels up in BC (in Vancouver as it'll be cheaper than in Whis).

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Bicyclist said:
Congradulations. I don't know why more people don't do this. I know people that work crappy hours, can't ride, don't get paid regularly, yet refuse to quit.

More power to you.
student loans, credit card payments, house payments, insurance payments...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
If you can do it...do it! I would be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about "dropping" out of society a few times in my life. However, reality always keep me from doing something like that. It certainly takes courage to do something like this...good luck!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
the Inbred said:
student loans, credit card payments, house payments, insurance payments...
The funny thing is the person I have in mind has none of these. Never went to college, doesn't have a CC, doesn't have a house, and doesn't have insurance.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
blt2ride said:
If you can do it...do it! I would be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about "dropping" out of society a few times in my life. However, being American always keep me from doing something like that. It certainly takes courage to do something like this...good luck!
fixed it for you. ;)

seriously, us yanks are too uptight about the rat race.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Bicyclist said:
The funny thing is the person I have in mind has none of these. Never went to college, doesn't have a CC, doesn't have a house, and doesn't have insurance.
i could live without all those except insurance. not having insurance bothers me.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Bicyclist said:

More power to you.
let me guess, you're still living @ your parent's house.