Quantcast

so, um... I just resigned from IH/World Wide Cycle Supply.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
RPS (Ridemonkey Press Release)

As of close of business tomorrow (wed), I will no longer be an employee of Iron Horse (World Wide Cycle Supply) as I accepted another job offer within the bicycle industry... :shocked: The last 3 1/2 years have been amazing, and I wish Ska Todd and all the rest of my friends still here at IH all the best. Unfortunately, my new opportunity takes me out of the North East, so I'll be on hiatus as far as riding/racing DH goes... I'll still be around some and will be sure to hit the Open, etc, but won't be a regular anymore. As for IH questions, advice, setup, warranty, sales, opinions and race lines, Todd is definitely the person to talk to. Except maybe on race lines.

Peace
:cheers:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Whaaa? That's a surprise. Can you say where you're headed? Good luck in your endeavors, I know you've been very helpful to me whenever I've had questions and the same goes for the rest of the board it seems.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
congrats man. i'm soon to be on my way out of the northeast too. gonna miss the racing. glad to hear that its a move on the up and up. :thumb:

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
travis,

best of luck to you, and thanks again for all the help this spring... i still owe you one

you are right about not asking todd about race lines. follow todd and you will probably end up with a busted shoulder, broken hand, or swollen elbow :biggrin:

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Mmm cheese.

While we are at it.

Effective Last Wednesday I severed all ties with Sinister bikes to re-start Spooky Cycles.

I think Travis will get the better end of this deal though, as I bet he will get paid!

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
good luck travis. it's been good having you around and i'll miss seeing you at local races.

have fun.

BTF

Chimp
Dec 28, 2001
Boston Ma
Mmm cheese.

While we are at it.

Effective Last Wednesday I severed all ties with Sinister bikes to re-start Spooky Cycles.

I think Travis will get the better end of this deal though, as I bet he will get paid!
Hmm, "You" severed all ties with Sinister, huh, I kinda remember it going down a bit different. But good luck with Spooky.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Hmm, "You" severed all ties with Sinister, huh, I kinda remember it going down a bit different. But good luck with Spooky.

wait... what will you guys do without the superfan/sinister cheerleader. a role mickey so graciously and enthusiasticaly fullfilled above and beyond the call of duty.

BTF

Chimp
Dec 28, 2001
Boston Ma
wait... what will you guys do without the superfan/sinister cheerleader. a role mickey so graciously and enthusiasticaly fullfilled above and beyond the call of duty.
I'll be posting an opening for head superfan/sinister cheerleader soon. You interested Mr Trump? :D

I apologize for the de-rail. Good luck to all who are making life/career changes.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Travis, you're a great guy, and I'm gonna miss having you around bro!

Take care, and thanks for all your help in the "Sunday Thread" - couldn't have done it without you. Next time I see you at the Open, I'll have a backpack full of Newcastle waiting for ya. :biggrin:

Don't be a stranger.

Peace,

cK

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Good luck my man! It has been great working with you for the last few years buddy. We missed you at the open, lots of great times had.

Dave

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Waterloo, WI. Doing helmets and shoes. :thumb:

Might be keeping a lower profile for a little bit, I hear that their, uh, corporate policies are a little different than IH. :twitch:
Awesome. We do their stuff and I anxiously await the non Nike stuff. I also await someone not doing the brittle plastic tensioning system on those helmets.

By far my favorite mfg we have.

Good luck bro.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
...missed indeed.

I could've used a reserve player in the bullpen for that game of chandeliers... :cheers: :drool: :biggrin:
:) next time, man, next time. might have to sign up for pro next year just so that I can not qualify and so I can get hammered on Sat night w/o having to worry about the race on Sun. (and teach shannon to drive stick so I don't have to drive home after watching/drinking on Sunday...)

dw - thanks man, I really appreciate it! guest room'll be open if you ever want to come out and visit...