Quantcast

So what have you backed over with your car?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
A huge (14ft tall), bright yellow reel of drainage pipe. I swear it wasn't there when I checked my mirror. It was in my wife's car too...

J

JRB

HOOWAH said:
my girlfriends parent's mail box
Got the wife's neighbor's mailbox when back in 1988. It still looks like crap, and leans a little. I'll post a pic one day.

HOOWAH

Monkey
Sep 16, 2001
portland, maine USA
loco said:
Got the wife's neighbor's mailbox when back in 1988. It still looks like crap, and leans a little. I'll post a pic one day.
this one was a newspaper box with a metal pole that bent under my truck. when i went forward again the pole caught my bumper and lifted the ass end of my truck off the ground and i couldn't get the truck off. it was a scene.

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
I backed into the firehouse with the large top mounted nozzle still up, i snapped that and damaged the 100+ year old firehouse. I've also back directly into the side of my neighbors truck, he park right behind me and i was in a rush leaving but he was cool about it seeing his daughter had already side swiped a concrete pole..

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Cash-Money said:
my neighbour's girlfriden was warming up her car at 6am this morning, it rolled down the street and took out our cherry tree
Beauty. A couple years ago my neighbor's car rolled across Mason St. and into the other neighbor's garage.