Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
mtnbrider said:
Seattle!

What do I win?
You win nothing, because you are wrong.

This city is also known for its former gay-and-picks-up-on-boys-on-the-internet mayor, and a crazy lady who drove out of a parking garage the other week.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
dhbuilder said:
dude.
did you forget about the world famous haw ridge ?
riders from blocks around fill that place on wednesday evenings to eat weiners.
Eat weiners!! :) :) :) :thumb: That they do Joey, that they do.

Oh yeah, Stafford also has Quantico and the FBI Academy. There's probably more, but its a long way away.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT

My home town of Ashfield,MA is known for the Fall Festival, maple syrup and most of all it's diversity. According to the last census:

The racial makeup of the town was 97.33% White, 0.61% African American, 0.11% Native American, 0.33% Asian, 0.00% Pacific Islander, 0.06% from other races, and 1.56% from two or more races. 0.44% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
I'm not sure how they managed to come up with 0.00% pacific islander. I know for a fact there was at least 1 of them.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
rigidhack said:
TA DA!
You win the prize!
Nice. I was born there. Even with all those angry women it's still a really cool town. I could see msyelf eventually settling down somewhere around there.

cyclopath

Chimp
Apr 19, 2006
Texas
my town is famous for it's........well nothing, but the town that's connected is famous for; housing a naked bongo player; a 7 time yellow jersy wearer; some cool actors/actresses; and some uncool ones. Plus greenspace, greenspace and more greenspace, disc golf (hippies), high techies, homeless, and is not rated as one of the top best cycling communities, but lots of cyclist everywhere on the road and the dirt, and last but not least........hail storms every May.