Quantcast

So... What makes you tick???

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
that stupidly fast section on my local trail, the one where you are flying and i literally mean flying down a rediulously rocky and steep chute that cant help but sending you into mach 2, totally G-out at the bottom sending you flying off a small jump that launchs you accross a path then off a small drop.
it aint anything remotely big or tech, but hell it fires me up and get the blood and adrenaline flowing everytime, i dunno why its just one of these things i've enjoyed doing ever since i started riding.

just going out on the trails no goals no pushing limits no trying to go faster than your buddy, just riding for the damn hell of it, you know the way you did back all them years ago when you started, just going out experiencing the scenery the fresh mountain air just finding a nice trail and forget about everything.
i dont do it very ofton nowadays, it all seems to be about training and getting faster, dropping bigger, jumping higher, dont get me wrong i really love doing that but it just seems a shame that i dont get to enjoy the more relaxing side of it more often, i'm gonna make the effort to do that a hell of a lot more often.

oh and when you come home from a brilliant night on the town and your totally hammered, that feeling you get when you just lay down on your bed, its like your floating, all you weight has been taken off you and your just sinking into the bed, bang on a great tune then off to sleep, its one of the greatest things ever.

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
First off, I love all the other responses...

"Teh horsie poo sucks teh caulk!"

Here's my list:
1. Hot chica in a skirt... Nothing quite gets me fired up as easily as one of these.

2. Surfing epic waves...surfing is still better than Mountain biking. Even though I'm better at Mountain biking and do it more often.

3.Riding bikes with my best friends; I usually skip surfiing by my lonesome in order to ride with friendly people.

4. Snowboarding in tahoe with the same people you ride and surf with, in all-time epic powder. Talk about the epic trip to end all epic trips...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
The answer is simple: B's

Confused? Let me explain, the best things in life (for the most part) start with the letter B.

Bikes
Beer
Burritos
Babes
Bud

Its that simple. :D