Quantcast

So when exactly is the 10 year anniversary?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Is there any way to sort the members list by join date? This could make for some serious rep-v-old coolness trash talk.
No, but if you hover over anyone's username, you'll see a member ID number at the end of the URL, which is sequential starting from 1. Yours is 7773, so there were 7772 user accounts created before yours.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/member.php?u=

Tag any number at the end of that and you'll pull up a user.

We have 40k members, but more user ID numbers than that. I purged somewhere around 20 thousand members a couple years ago, anyone that hadn't logged on in 3 years and had zero posts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my first user name was id 5203, joined in 2003. went idle for some time, couldn't remember my password, so i registered with this one. id for this account is 13921

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
# Join Date: 11-19-2001

Wow.

I'm old.

Oh btw, I'm in Switzerland right now, enjoying some awesome cheese. Gonna walk around town (Bern) after sound check in a few.

Hope everyone is well and good.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wow.

I'm old.

Oh btw, I'm in Switzerland right now, enjoying some awesome cheese. Gonna walk around town (Bern) after sound check in a few.

Hope everyone is well and good.
Hit the Bernese Oberland while you're there! Oh - and take a picture of the Eiger Nordwand while you're there. When we visited we never saw it. :mad:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
No, but if you hover over anyone's username, you'll see a member ID number at the end of the URL, which is sequential starting from 1. Yours is 7773, so there were 7772 user accounts created before yours.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/member.php?u=

Tag any number at the end of that and you'll pull up a user.

We have 40k members, but more user ID numbers than that. I purged somewhere around 20 thousand members a couple years ago, anyone that hadn't logged on in 3 years and had zero posts.
I'm amazed my member number is so high....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
#574.
Compared to the post counts vs joined dates for some of you guys, I really need to step up and contribute more mindless crap to this site.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
#574.
Compared to the post counts vs joined dates for some of you guys, I really need to step up and contribute more mindless crap to this site.
Post counts have been recalculated after mass prunings. Some of us would be pushing 100k otherwise. Buncha steer droppings if you ask me.