Quantcast

So when exactly is the 10 year anniversary?

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I've heard about this elusive thread for ages now but no one has provided any evidence. PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've heard about this elusive thread for ages now but no one has provided any evidence. PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"hey baby i bet you taste like cholesterol"

and i think something about fighting his mailbox

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
1920 and joined in 2002. I never knew RM was that new when I joined. I have no idea how I found it either. I wonder how long it will keep on going.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
1920 and joined in 2002. I never knew RM was that new when I joined. I have no idea how I found it either. I wonder how long it will keep on going.
I found it because Aaron was spamming the MTBR forums, iirc. :rofl:

As for how long it'll keep going: as long as the ad revenues > hosting costs, and not a day longer.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Can you believe I have never been banned. I get sent home from work all the time. In fact when I don't show up nobody even says a word. When my home studio is done and I work from home I plan to be on here all the time. I just need 2 more computers and a server, basically another $1200 to ruin the monkey....