Quantcast

So While Driving Along.....

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
I was listening to a Rage CD, and of course i had it blaring, come on, who listens to Rage without almost puncturing their eardrums :) It was also a nice day out and i had the windows down. So i wasnt really paying attention to what song was on, all of a sudden "fvck da police" comes on, i dont think anything of it. I come to a redlight, after sitting there for 20sec, i look to the right, right as fvck da police is being screamed, what do I see, a cop in an undercover car, he just looked at me and shook his head. Ive never felt stupider :nuts:

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
big thumbs up for that one man. (my emoticons arent working right now)

its never a bad idea to give them a reality check now and then lol.

(and if theres any cops who read this thread i apologize but its true, or atleast for the nc cops there crazy)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
ViolentVolante said:
I was listening to a Rage CD, and of course i had it blaring, come on, who listens to Rage without almost puncturing their eardrums :) It was also a nice day out and i had the windows down. So i wasnt really paying attention to what song was on, all of a sudden "fvck da police" comes on, i dont think anything of it. I come to a redlight, after sitting there for 20sec, i look to the right, right as fvck da police is being screamed, what do I see, a cop in an undercover car, he just looked at me and shook his head. Ive never felt stupider :nuts:
Good stuff, I laughed out loud.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
That'd be funny if you end up on some kind of sex offender, pedophile list from now on, just cause the cop feels like being a dick.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Then you play the one "Here is something you can't understand How I can just kill a man!"

Hell yeah I know what you are screaming. You have to crank Rage. Get this my old man loves Rage. He told me that when he first got the renegade CD. He said man you can't listen to that CD without cranking it up all the way. What a crazy old guy.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Yeah, I pulled into my highschool parking lot like 4 years ago and there were a bunch of cops there. We had music on, but all the windows were down. I had 4 other people in my car, looked to my right, and about 200 yards away, there were two bike cops. I said to the others in my car "why the fvck are there so many pigs here?" Go around to my parking space behind the theatre, go to open my door, and there are two bike cops standing outside my car. They said I needed to show more respect because when I need them, they may not be there :rolleyes: