Quantcast

So who is coming out for the Richmond ride tomorrow?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
The other thread kinda turned into a Cville ride and I got lost at who was coming here tomorrow. I know i'll be out, SK6, and maybe birdwang and Shawn.

Who else?

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
if i hadnt just drove all the way to snow shoe last week id be down for a trip but the truck is getting some rest this weekend.

when are you dooods ever gonna come down here...

vids have been posted and there are more jumps as of yet untaped...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
ridetoofast said:
if i hadnt just drove all the way to snow shoe last week id be down for a trip but the truck is getting some rest this weekend.

when are you dooods ever gonna come down here...

vids have been posted and there are more jumps as of yet untaped...

Not to derail this thread as well, but.........

Where are you, and how far is it from richmond? if its worth the drive let me know, i'm off all week for Spring Break :D

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
I dont think I'm gonna make it because I've been sick since wednesday and basically feel like sheet. Sorry for the letdown, you know I love me some riding, but maybe I'll feel better by sunday and I can boost some mad gnar gnar huckworthy jibs in C-ville.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
BigMike said:
Not to derail this thread as well, but.........

Where are you, and how far is it from richmond? if its worth the drive let me know, i'm off all week for Spring Break :D
depending on where you are in reeeshmond...a touch over an hour south of you in nahh'fvck

google the intersection of paramount and military highway, you can see the giant swath of green that is the park area.

if you like to jump or do log rides its worth it. there is also a sweet, albeit it flat, tight, twisty xc loop there too to mix things up ...~4 mile loop or so

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Sorry I missed out. I was helping build some new XC trail at PSP (and will be again tomorrow). I thought I could handle both but I'm too out of shape.

Mike