Quantcast

So who is predicting a hangover tomarrow?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I turn 23 tonight at midnight, am taking a half day today, and my favorite female friend has a "special suprise" for me that has good things written all over it. I'll be a waste basket tomorrow.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Not tomorrow ..... but maybe Sunday. Boys weekend in Aspen, skiing Highlands, grilling steaks, drinking wine/scotch/beer....There is definitely potential hangovers.

J

JRB

Morryjg said:
Not tomorrow ..... but maybe Sunday. Boys weekend in Aspen, skiing Highlands, grilling steaks, drinking wine/scotch/beer....There is definitely potential hangovers.
Dude - don't ever post about "boy's weekend" or "boy's night out". :nonono:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I turn 23 tonight at midnight, am taking a half day today, and my favorite female friend has a "special suprise" for me that has good things written all over it. I'll be a waste basket tomorrow.
:agree: :weee: :agree: :nonono: :thumb: :dancing: and thats all before he starts drinking!!!

You better be up for an early morning ride BEOCH!!!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
brungeman said:
:agree: :weee: :agree: :nonono: :thumb: :dancing: and thats all before he starts drinking!!!

You better be up for an early morning ride BEOCH!!!
Dude i wanna ride real bad but can you guys give me a bit of a buffer say 11ish?

J

JRB

Oh yeah - I dig on late rides, so I would be all over that for you. :thumb:

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
stinkyboy said:
"drinking wine/scotch/beer" WTF?!
Nothing like a good red wine to go with a Ribeye. Beer is a standard, especially since we'll be stopping by a little brewery on the way up to Aspen. Scotch for those in the group that like it... You know..."pick your poison" :rolleyes:

J

JRB

I'm still not over "boy's" weekend, Morry. You can explain the booze, but.....

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
loco said:
I'm still not over "boy's" weekend, Morry. You can explain the booze, but.....
Sorry....didn't mean to offend your homophobeness. :rolleyes: I'm sure with lots of counseling you will figure out how to cope.

J

JRB

Morryjg said:
Sorry....didn't mean to offend your homophobeness. :rolleyes: I'm sure with lots of counseling you will figure out how to cope.
Dude - my brother is gay, and he doesn't even have "boy's" weekend, so I don't know what to think. It just doesn't seem right. You don't tuck it in for a couple of days do you??? :D

*you do know I am just having fun wit ya, right??? I have a friend that says we are having "boy's" time on occasion, and I give him the same response. At least you said scotch.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
loco said:
Dude - my brother is gay, and he doesn't even have "boy's" weekend, so I don't know what to think. It just doesn't seem right. You don't tuck it in for a couple of days do you??? :D

*you do know I am just having fun wit ya, right??? I have a friend that says we are having "boy's" time on occasion, and I give him the same response. At least you said scotch.
It's so much easier to say than "A weekend of belching/farting/scratching/skiing/drinking/eating/playing cards/drinking with the dudes/guys." And the inherrent laziness that all men have over ruled and all I typed was boy's weekend.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
loco said:
I figured you were messing with me.... Which is why I didn't mention that SS is going. Because then a whole flood of short shorts and something about his orientation from yesterday would have ensued.

J

JRB

Morryjg said:
I figured you were messing with me.... Which is why I didn't mention that SS is going. Because then a whole flood of short shorts and something about his orientation from yesterday would have ensued.
It does open up more questions about "boy's" weekend. Kick that hippie c*nt in the crotch for me, stinky, and DRB will ya???

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Saturday night is Carnival here in the south of Spain. It's plenty cold, but the beaver should be out in abundance. I'll bring the costume and the camera out. My plan is to be a hammer (martillo) and enjoy the night and following morning to full potential.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
bikenweed said:
Saturday night is Carnival here in the south of Spain. It's plenty cold, but the beaver should be out in abundance. I'll bring the costume and the camera out. My plan is to be a hammer (martillo) and enjoy the night and following morning to full potential.
LOL!!! sounds fun! A few years ago, I went to Burning Man, and when I told one of my buddies, his eyes got all big and he said (I quote)... "They make documentaries about that!!!!!! Dude, don't die!!"

Your night (and morning) should be documented at all times!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I will be completey sh!tfaced by 8pm tonight and with any luck passed out by 11.

Picked up a bottle of this last night. Hopefully it'll get the job done.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hmmm... no hangover tomorrow, but hangover Sunday? YES. Going to Crested Butte to see the SUPERSUCKERS* !!!

* The Greatest Rock n Roll Band in the World

I'm nine in on this

I;'m 'posta ride Bear Creek onSunday. Don't know if it will happen.

I got qa three day weekend from work. we've been working 50 hour weeks for two months, and I'm on a three day bender insterad of a two day bewndeer.

And yes, I'm preetyy ripped right now.

(I even have a thread at www.sorba.org right now, come join the conversation.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Full Trucker said:
Hmmm... no hangover tomorrow, but hangover Sunday? YES. Going to Crested Butte to see the SUPERSUCKERS* !!!

* The Greatest Rock n Roll Band in the World
Be careful! I have two family members living there. :wave: