Quantcast

So who's got next Monday and/or Tuesday off?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Who's got a four day holiday weekend?

I'll be working Monday (July 3). Monday is not a company holiday, but most people are taking it off. Not my department though...not only are we all working, but we get to work LATE! (got paychecks to produce)

I guess this thread only applies to us USA folk.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Monday isn't a holiday for my company, but they gave us the option of using vacation time, taking it unpaid or working :hot: . We're doing payroll early so we can have a four day weekend

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Upg8r said:
Monday isn't a holiday for my company, but they gave us the option of using vacation time, taking it unpaid or working :hot: . We're doing payroll early so we can have a four day weekend
You work in payroll?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Yup... and I'm taking a half day Friday, and half day Wednesday for my flights. Wouldn't want to waste any of my freetime flying...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I took Monday off and we get Tuesday off.

Jenn's family will be down to visit so we will be entertaining them all weekend. I anticipate a lot of beer drinking and eating of good food :D

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
I Are Baboon said:
You work in payroll?
Damn, my company is so small, I'm a property manager, bookkeeper and HR:help: . Which is why I spend so much time chatting with you lay-abouts :)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'm doing the Webcyclery Firecracker 100 century! Woohoo. Patriotic wear is encouraged so I need to get to work.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
I get Tuesday off and took Monday off. Spending the long weekend on my inlaws boat at Fire Island.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
:devil: It would be great if it would stop raining at some point so the trails can dry out a little.
True....true... I bet Spier is even a little soggy right now. That being the case, what are you guys doing Sat. morning? Wanna do a road ride?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Payroll is the r0x0rs!!1!

I will be at work on MOnday, but am partying all day with my Ecuadorian family on Tuesday (read: Wednesday is going to be a tough day).

Now if only I can knock this cold out so that I can start partying early.

A

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
I'll take those two days, raise it by three and take the rest of the week off, bump it up two more and take tomorrow and Friday off, and top it by jetting off to Kauai for ten days with a suitcase full of rum. I rule!