Quantcast

so who's ready for the Couture vs. Liddell fight tomorrow

J

JRB

I don't know, but it would be funny if they both got knocked out simultaneously.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
jimmydean said:
Chuck is going to knock the old man out. Randy needs to retire.
I hope you eat your words tomorrow...Randy dominated him in the first bout...2nd bout, Chuck poked Randy in the eye, R. got pissed and got caught...Chuck's gonna get a beating again on this one...

I bet Randy looks a billion times better at his age then you did/will...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I beat the crap out of a kid named Jordan Coutoure in high school. I predict coutoure to follow in his family's path of losing fights

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Not that anyone cares, but Chuck Liddell was a bouncer at a bar in San Luis Obispo, CA, when I was in college there. Let's just say that you didn't mess around in that bar. One mistake, and who knows what kind of crazy things he would do to your body. I didn't visit the bar that often, but I did go to a bar across the street a few nights a week. The cops were ALWAYS there collecting some broken jackass that decided he could take a UFC champ.

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
Anyone catch Paris Hilton's tit popping out while she was on camera?

That fight where the guy got cut over his eye, couldn't see out of it, and decided he'd stay in the fight to get his ass kicked worse was hard for even me to watch!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
I hope you eat your words tomorrow...Randy dominated him in the first bout...2nd bout, Chuck poked Randy in the eye, R. got pissed and got caught...Chuck's gonna get a beating again on this one...

I called it a round late. But I still win. HAHAHAHA

WarEagle2K

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Tucson, AZ
Got it PPV. The Liddell/Coutoure fight was lame, but some of the others were worth watching. Cotoure's nose looked like someone hit it with a bat though.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I'm not sure if I'm ready or not. How can one be sure?
I think it's a matter of whether you were ready or not. It's over, I believe.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
goodtobeIrie said:

I called it on both accounts! I never said Randy sucked, I said he was old. He is old, there is no dispute there.

Not sure why you are trying to compare me to Randy. I'm sure i will never be in that good of shape, but I am much better looking...