Quantcast

Society 4XR Fork

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
Need a new 100mm fork for my 4X/DS bike and came across these. Anyone have any experience with them? They have received good reviews and price is good ($319.00 on BeyondBikes).They are designed in the UK and built by RST and seem to be a really good value for the money.

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
Need a new fork for the Chumba HT, but picked up a Morewood Ndiza for Platty race. Going to take it up to Mt. Snow and break it in this weekend.
So you're going to have a virgin ride for the Platty finals!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
So you're going to have a virgin ride for the Platty finals!
im hoping so! i was torn b/w the Ndiza or a hardtail...i went with the Transition Bank b/c of price and it's geometry.

my Chris King hubs will hopefully be here in time to build another wheelset. i kinda doing this all last minute, but worst case, ill race one of my DH bikes

Zebulon

Chimp
Feb 3, 2009
Cardiff
Society forks have an extremely bad reputation here in the UK. Some riders/teams that have been offered sponsorship to use them have refused and gone with out a fork sponsor just to avoid using Society forks. Also riders that have been sponsored to use them have gone out and bought different forks after encountering repeated problems