Quantcast

Softies Jump Jam

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Hey check it out....the place is running great and people are going to be throwin down Sunday, Sunday, Sunday... Check out GoHuckYourself for details!!!

Sep 8, 2004
yeah, I'm in the same boat as Five. I'm not supposed to put any weight on my wrist, but I'll bring the camera if I show up.

-James

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
You know, jimbo, bibs and I are bringing cameras - if we can't make it up there - no photos!

Anyone have a ladder...or fork lift..can someone lift me...please...pretty please...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
hey girlwhosboard....call me when you go, Ill bring that crap for ya and we can exchange it in the lot.

And D, dont hate the photog , hate the pictures :D or game or somthing...Lorretto, wanna just roll there with me? Ill get your broken self :D
is that crap green and in a plastic baggie?? if so i'd be real carefull of the jail up the road......

haha..... so last year , i say..... :) (im just jealous i have such a crappy camera..)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:
hey girlwhosboard....call me when you go, Ill bring that crap for ya and we can exchange it in the lot.

And D, dont hate the photog , hate the pictures :D or game or somthing...Lorretto, wanna just roll there with me? Ill get your broken self :D
cool - I'll talk to ya Saturday.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I'm not a gimp and I have a camera - one way or another, pics will be taken. On the same note, I'd be more than happy to assist the less able up the ledge if needed...and I'm there at that time.
I was over there last weekend and I have to say that Softies is looking way better than the last time I saw it!
I soooo suck at dj's so I think I'll work the digi if I make it over there.:thumb:

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Riding before? I'll be lucky to get up there by 10:00. :D Maybe I'll go there Saturday and just use one of those junky mattresses in the bushes to sleep on overnight so I can sleep in. :thumb:

Burrito 03

Chimp
Nov 21, 2003
Marysville, Washington
Gregg (Grubbworks) and I are going to come (gregg is going to film) and I am going to roll on the bmx... I would bring my mountain bike but chances are pretty good that I would destroy it trying to clear jumps that I can't do! So don't hate me for riding a little bike!!! :D
By the way I am not going to enter the contest on my 20" so don't bother whining about contest rules or anything.
See everybody there!