Quantcast

Some DH today, SEI check these out

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
1,780
0
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Me and my friend had some fun today riding DH here in town. The trails are really steep and rocky with some fun stuff on them. It was real hot, so Ill warn you ahead that brad is sweating profusely in some of the pictures. Enjoy.

First we hit this step down gap at the bottom of the course.









Heres brad on one of the rockier sections.



One of the berms.



shadow.





A small drop.



This picture is awesome.



Brad is a sweat minion.



All right guys, hope you like these.
 

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
588
0
G-Vegas SC
Sweet. That was a super fun day. Damn it was soo hot! I am a sweat minion... I'll admit it. I crashed super hard off the rock roll down. I ended up like 15 feet away from it.
 

So-EastMatt

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
53
0
Sorry I showed up right there at the end. I've been sitting around my house all afternoon sulking because I couldn't get out earlier. Bike shops are great and all but working saturdays blows. Good shots anyway, wish I could've been there.
 

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
588
0
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by So-EastMatt
Sorry I showed up right there at the end. I've been sitting around my house all afternoon sulking because I couldn't get out earlier. Bike shops are great and all but working saturdays blows. Good shots anyway, wish I could've been there.
Yeah matt, sorry things ended up like that. I would have loved to stay later. We'll get out there again soon and get you in those pictures.
 

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
9,698
1,053
behind you with a snap pop
Sweet. I wish I could have there today. I worked for the Christmas in April thing today. Riding would have felt like a day off.;)
I'll be on my DH bike by next week though. I am just glad that place is not a neighborhood yet
Brad is rockin' out in my D2.
And T-pirate, your new avatar owns.
 

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
588
0
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by Jeremy R
Sweet. I wish I could have there today. I worked for the Christmas in April thing today. Riding would have felt like a day off.;)
I'll be on my DH bike by next week though. I am just glad that place is not a neighborhood yet
Brad is rockin' out in my D2.
And T-pirate, your new avatar owns.
The trails were in great condition. Some parts of the trail had been a little taken over by grass due to spring rolling in, but the trails were super fast and fun. I ate sh!t pretty badly on the rock roll down today. You made it look so easy I thought I'd give it a go. Boy was I glad I was rockin the full face for that one.

Jeremy you up for somethin tomarrow? Not sure what.. we'll get it figured out. Hopefully I will be able to ride cause my front rotor is in pretty bad shape after a rock flew up and hit it.
 

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
1,215
0
California
Yeah sounds and looked like a good time, but I hung round our dirt jumps and then went fishing with weaver. . . Looks like I missed out, but brad your crash sounds funny. Next time, and dude you better get to ride on your birthday.
 

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
38,276
7,716
nice panning pics. next you have to add flash to freeze the rider :thumb:
 

BlackDiamond

Chimp
Jan 25, 2004
71
0
Rancho Cucamonga CA
I've been following you guys since you first started with your website (huckmeisters) . You have all really progressed pretty far; thank god even your equipment. Keep it up!!

But you guys are what it's all about. Now tell him to follow Mine and Jason's lead and get the "big link" for his big hit
;)
 

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
588
0
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by BlackDiamond
I've been following you guys since you first started with your website (huckmeisters) . You have all really progressed pretty far; thank god even your equipment. Keep it up!!

But you guys are what it's all about. Now tell him to follow Mine and Jason's lead and get the "big link" for his big hit
;)
Thanks a lot! We're not the huckmeisters, but we do really similar type stuff. I would love a biglink/5th set up. More travel and control and I'd still pedal better than with my fox. The $400 from specialized is lame though. And I can't for the life of me find a used biglink that is for sale. If you find one... pm me or somethin. If I find one I'll give you a holler about that 5th. Got a DRS and some a-frames on the way. Happy 16th to me!
 

BlackDiamond

Chimp
Jan 25, 2004
71
0
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Ahhh...I thought you were the same group. But anyhow keep it up!! If you find the link for your bike just shoot me an email. I have 3 shocks and don't need all of them. Only need one for a spare.

Ride on!!
 

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
1,189
0
somewhere really ****ty
Originally posted by BlackDiamond
Ahhh...I thought you were the same group. But anyhow keep it up!! If you find the link for your bike just shoot me an email. I have 3 shocks and don't need all of them. Only need one for a spare.

Ride on!!


yo. im jason, a huckmeister. im the only one that posts anywhere though. but youll be able to see some pics from us soon cause im finally replacing my s50 that got stolen. should have a new camera soon. just need to make the final decision of coolpix 5700 or the lumix fz-10 that tpirate has.
 

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
588
0
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by DHracer1067
yo. im jason, a huckmeister. im the only one that posts anywhere though. but youll be able to see some pics from us soon cause im finally replacing my s50 that got stolen. should have a new camera soon. just need to make the final decision of coolpix 5700 or the lumix fz-10 that tpirate has.
Jason.. now that you're hucking roofs... I think you need to get rid of your bighit. :rolleyes: Oh and sell me your link and 5th
 

BlackDiamond

Chimp
Jan 25, 2004
71
0
Rancho Cucamonga CA
I knew that Jason was from there. Just a lot of you looked the same as some of the other people in their videos. Guess I should not keep track of who's who by their Big Hits eh? LOL.