Quantcast

some goggle color ideas?

Which of the pictured goggle colors interest you most?

• Red

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • White

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Black

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • none of 'em

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
quick update regarding my goggle line.. it still is happening, just had a few delays (& more delays...& more delays) anyway, i'm crossing my fingers, but i might have things sorted just before sea otter.

anyway i know i've posted something before about color options regarding goggles, but wanted to see if any of these color options interest you. the plan is to have 4 color goggles (black, white, red, blue)... but maybe have either one of the colors in a "unique" version, like the ones below, or possibly have a 5th color (but in super limited supply. if i have a 5th color, i'll most likely have it a unique design & a different color altogether - like green or something. but from the goggles below, let me know if any interest you.

(btw, these aren't my goggles)

thanks!

Red Marble

White Marble

Black Marble

Blue

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
thanks! i keep changing my mind on all 4 haha.

would you see the black or white marble take the place of the solid black & white color?

or blue & red for that matter in case anyone else likes the other 2

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Gotta be honest, I'm not feeling the whole marble patterning. I'm sure some out there will, however.

Stealth black, pure white... Solid colours, opaque colours, fades. I know they are cliche and everyone else does them, but....

Do we get a sneak peak at your final designs?

By the way, I do like the red one.....

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
well lets just say the 2 goggles i have now are white pearl and a black marble from smxoptics. they look better then just a solid color. and now adays people want new and crazy stuff, nothing plain jane.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Out of those, I think I like that last design best, but I'd like it better with red instead of blue.

I think a design like this would look really good on goggles.

Yeah it's my helmet...but I posted it because it's a cool design, not fully for the reason to get matching goggles, though it would be cool. :D

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Gotta be honest, I'm not feeling the whole marble patterning. I'm sure some out there will, however.

Stealth black, pure white... Solid colours, opaque colours, fades. I know they are cliche and everyone else does them, but....

Do we get a sneak peak at your final designs?

By the way, I do like the red one.....
yah, i hear ya. i like it enough, but i'm still waiting to see if there are other patterns available (i'm sure there are others, but haven't seen them in photos yet).. these are the only ones i have images of, so i'm basing "general ideas" of what people are into off these designs.

i will be having a solid line of "traditional colors/patterns"... but wanted something a little different at it's launch, to bring some attention to the brand. it's just a thought & not necessarily 100% that i'll do so. ...i'll be doing some custom stuff for the factory guys

scroll to the bottom...
http://www.pinnedmtb.com/features.htm

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
I don't care too much what colour my frames are, it's the lens that's most important. Black or white marble looks good, maybe do a white/black/grey snow camo, or a limited chromed frame for bling.

More important is lots of lens options. A few different light transmission tints, but offer different colour mirrors on them?
Red or blue miror looks awesome on a white or black frame for sunny days, or different pearl coats on a clear or amber lens for cloudy/rainy days...

Would be neat to match your external lens mirror to your King bling.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I'm down with the black/white marble as well. I'm also a big fan of clear. Oh, and make sure you make a OTG model please!! ;)

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
I'm more of a yellow type guy for goggles but then again maybe because Yellow matches everything I have as well. Out of the 4 pictures, I like the white marble the best though, that's my vote.

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
thanks for your input guys! i think i've decided for the most part to get solid black, white, blue & red for the first trial run, then once i see how things go, i'll add a few more colors, etc.

my main thought on this was to bring some extra attention to the product when it kicks off. although i'm sure a lot of poeple will be pumped on the goggs, i wanted to get that extra jolt of excitement.

i think what i'll probalby do is paint some up for display.

thanks again & i'll keep you all posted!