Quantcast

Some photos 9/16

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Not claiming to be a pro photographer or anything....Just some forum candy. White backgrounds suck.

bbruno

Chimp
Aug 31, 2007
Yep, did you have a Diablo button down on, and a silver fox helmet?

If so, you looked right at me on the top of the lift. However I have new gear and new bike :). I yelled your name, but you rode off.........

That blanket has seen a lot of action, the Maryland girls say "It's soft"
and "snuggly"!

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
Yep, did you have a Diablo button down on, and a silver fox helmet?

That blanket has seen a lot of action, the Maryland girls say "It's soft"
and "snuggly"!
That's me, but I didn't hear ya, guess I was lookin for a brain bucket and Demo.............

You gonna be back up this year? I thought there were no girls in MD?

bbruno

Chimp
Aug 31, 2007
Yeh, either Snowshoe next weekend or Diablo, then Wisp last weekend of Sept. Then two more Diablo's before the end of the season. weather looks excellent for the next ten day's. After Tim banged up his mouth I will never ever put the brain bucket on ever again. Cool=Stupid and I'm just to old to be cool :)!

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
i thought i saw someone taking pics at the bottom of the porch drop.

do you by any chance have a shot of another green transition bottlerocket flying off that porch?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
i thought i saw someone taking pics at the bottom of the porch drop.

do you by any chance have a shot of another green transition bottlerocket flying off that porch?
HEY EVERYONE. COME HERE AND SEE HOW GOOD I LOOK.

May 9, 2006
NYC
HEY EVERYONE. COME HERE AND SEE HOW GOOD I LOOK.
come on.. you know you want to see that shot because as the other part of team transition you will be in it too, perhaps high-fiving as you go of together?
Are the sow on team patches ready for the jackets yet?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
come on.. you know you want to see that shot because as the other part of team transition you will be in it too, perhaps high-fiving as you go of together?
Are the sow on team patches ready for the jackets yet?
We're just getting tattoos instead.

Sep 6, 2007
Thanks for the pics (6th one down). I just have to say that I have never had so much fun south of MA. We had a group of 4 from Boston, we ended up at a campsite that another group had booked, when we said we were riding Diablo too they saik F@#k it let's party!! We also met another dude on a Norco and ripped the place apart. I wish there were like 3 more Road to nowhere drops after the first sooo much fun. OK back to work.:clapping:

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
yo boardrider (josh?) had a good time hangin and riding with you mass-holes. should definately do it again. thanx fer pushin me to do all the drops i never did before.be cool.keith

k2fatboy

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Beverly,MA
yo boardrider (josh?) had a good time hangin and riding with you mass-holes. should definately do it again. thanx fer pushin me to do all the drops i never did before.be cool.keith
No problem we had a blast, I just wish Diablo was closer!! Tom screwed up the pics from tempest, but the vid will be hosted soon when he gets back from vaca. Let us know when you want to hit Highland. Josh