Quantcast

Some pics from this weekend

3Pin Rider

Chimp
Jul 13, 2007
PNW
As promised for those of you riding up near Snoqualmie yesterday, here are some pics my wife snapped.

Special thanks goes out to Pip for helping me dial in that wooden stepdown.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
Glad to see the wooden booter was taken back a few feet; it was way too close before.

Nice shots! Such a great weekend...here's hoping we see the same next weekend :)

3Pin Rider

Chimp
Jul 13, 2007
PNW
Yeah, the strap-on is a critical addition when you are hitting it with speed. I heard a lot of people were sending it down to the bottom of the gulley during the race.

The only thing that still gives me the willies is the step up after the booter. I keep dangerously overshooting that thing no matter how much brake I grab. After I almost launched into a tree I decided to avoid it all together.

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Hey Ryan, thanks for posting the pictures from yesterday. Since I showed you how to hit the wood step down you will have to show me how to hit the wood booter at the bottom. Thanks again.
Check your PM

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Well, you definately get credit for trying it. I know many that won't. Including me. Too precise and too much damage if it's missed.

Arm@ndo

Chimp
Jul 27, 2005
Soooooo, anyone hit the 3 piece above the road?
The prudent question to ask here is, "anyone hit the 3 piece above the road during the race besides Armando ?"

Yo Matt, can you re-calc' my score ?

I'm just sayin'... :)

MattPatt

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
A, A
Hitting the poop-stack in the race run is an automatic 5 second time bonus! Nice work Armando, you just jumped up a couple spots!

Lately I've been finding myself going too hot into it and getting spat to flat on the wood... fortunately my brakes work well and I can stop inches short of the second lip, but it's precision stuff... yikes!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
Hitting the poop-stack in the race run is an automatic 5 second time bonus! Nice work Armando, you just jumped up a couple spots!

Lately I've been finding myself going too hot into it and getting spat to flat on the wood... fortunately my brakes work well and I can stop inches short of the second lip, but it's precision stuff... yikes!
The next step in the ladder of progression is to gap the middle piece all together :)

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Don't ask about adjusting your score...:happydance:

The "strap on" was to make it harder (or easier) for those that were already going to flat. Or, so I'm told. I won't touch that thing.