Quantcast

Some Pics from Today

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Went out to break in the V-10 today and here are a few images we got. We are going to get some killer time on Thr/Fri on some sick trails. So real images to come soon!:thumb:

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
very nice shots man!
what kind of cam are you shooting with?
im looking forward to shooting biking this coming season w my d40 and new 1.8/f lens!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
looks sick you have some of my favorite MTB shots of any mtb photog I've ever seen.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
looks sick you have some of my favorite MTB shots of any mtb photog I've ever seen.
Thanks William. It is hard to go out and grab good images every time. I am hoping I can get good one later in the week up on the grade!

ScarredOne

Monkey
Sep 18, 2001
Nice framing on that first shot, if a typical joe schmoe with a camera took that image, it woulda looked terrible. Ever take any shots of riders coming off the rock outcroppings above the stage on top of the mountain? Looks sooo good when there's a cloud layer below! Good job, man. Let's see some good T**** Trail shots too!

bikesair

Chimp
Jun 30, 2009
San Luis Obispo CA
That's pretty sick dude. I have been avoiding Modanna due to trail conditions but there's not much in SLO that isn't fricken soggy right now. I guess I need to be a little more proactive haha!

Anyway though, very cool pictures. Nothing like a good session of RockGarden :)

wood booger

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
the land of cheap beer
Oh yeah, SLO is the shiznit!

Your pics and all the Chain Smoke 2 clips of Richard crushing down **ce that have been floating around lately make me miss that place.

Ahhh the Mountain Cycle glory days....

Maybe it's time for another degree.