2nd Jim DeChamp
3rd Trevyn Newphyr

Ex Men 1st Brian Price
2nd Chad
3rd ?

Jr X 1st Morgan Ryan
2nd Peter Button
3rd Jon Kranzel

I did not get the beg/Sport class names I apologize, please post if I missed your name, I'm going by memory :rolleyes:

MDBullit

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
Bethesda, MD
Msisle Dad said:
Morgam is my son... Will you be heading to Snowshoe next week?
unfortunately not... i don't think my bike will be dialed by then. Congratulations to Morgan and i think it's awesome you are supporting his racing :)

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
haha de champ took second that rocks. now i really wish i could of made it up there, that guy is awesome, rode with him a month or two ago...hes damn good.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
zerossix said:
haha de champ took second that rocks. now i really wish i could of made it up there, that guy is awesome, rode with him a month or two ago...hes damn good.
In the championship race, Jim took Lars out in the last berm trying to get in front of him. It didn't work out so well, the both went down, and Lars got back up faster and won :thumb:

I didn't see the whole thing, I was up at the top of the course, heard somthing happen, looked down toward the bottom, and saw bikes, bodies, and dirt flying :D

I took a bunch of pictures of the DS, but didn't get home until waaaaaaaay late last night. I'll transfer and go through them somtime today

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
drt_jumper said:
Congrats Mike on your podium finish in DH. Maybe a sign of things to come.

Yeah, Maybe i'll have to move up to expert :eek:

and I'm taking you up on the racing DS thing........... maybe not this weekend, but def in sep! :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, I'm a big liar. I'm not gonna get the pics up tonight. I went out for a ride before it started to rain, and then went to a comedy show, so you all will have to wait for your stinkin pictures :D

trust4130

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Pennsylvania
What's up fellas, this is Chad Knavel (I got 2nd in X)... Just curious about any photos yet, my buddy and I forgot to bring a camera.

Also, just wanted to encourage anyone who hasn't raced one of the MAC dual or MTX races to do so. It is very fun, and I'm totaly psyched to have events like this to go to. Cant wait for the Snoeshoe races in September. (Really wish I could get off of work to do the Norba race at Snoeshoe this Friday. Oh well, next year hopefully).