Quantcast

Some Stuff

FBMX123

Chimp
Aug 2, 2007
Connecticut
I'm selling a 02 Gemini 1000 complete bikewith sherman break-out plus on the front and a vanilla rc in the rear. anyone interested, check out my ad http://www.ridemonkey.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=8121&cat=2 . I'm looking for 600 obo. I can bring it down to Diablo or any other major downhill area (jiminy, mt snow) except plattekill cause that takes me a year to get to and i have to go through that cute little town that uses bomb raid sirens to announce meetings.
specs
-E.13 chainguide DRS
-9 speed shimano XT r. der.
-FUNN bars
-Mavic F219 disc rims with Cannondale OMEGA hubs
-Medium Frame, Black
-Full Hayes discs, new rear caliper and lever, new front hose and bleeding.
-Maxxis High Roller 2.35 front and rear
-Fully tuned and ready to go.

I'll also be selling a pair of Intense Mag 30 rims. They're in pretty good condition, have a couple scratches on them from normal DH use, but i just trued them up and am probably gonna tend to some of the scratches so it'll be easier to pick up the ladies. I'm looking for 100 dollars for the pair.
Spec for wheels
-20 mm front through axle
-135 mm spacing in the rear, QR
-Shimano hubs, 36h drilling i believe (i didn't count, i'm lazy)
-STS compatable, but i never tested it out
-They have a super deep dish in the middle of the rim, so in order to mount tires, you'll have to pump the tire up to about 50 psi with some windex and allow the bead to seat. I feel like this should be easier, but i haven't found an easier way yet.

-Shoot me a PM if you're interested, or post on my Ad's wall. This is actually a better ad then my ad, but my ad has pictures, so consult the ad for those. Thanks!.
Jay