Quantcast

something is wrong with me.

nakedenergy

Chimp
Jul 22, 2008
I can't wait to get my sinister dna frame tomorrow...I'm unusally happy at the moment and I can't sleep. Been waiting for 2 long weeks to finally get it tomorrow. All my hard work has paid off, and thanks for the recommendation for that frame peeps.

I have one more question.. I got a rock shox tora at home 100mm of travel,
would it work for dirtjumping or not? (i know it is rated at a cross crountry fork) If it is not a good idea, I will get the proper tool for the job.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I can't wait to get my sinister dna frame tomorrow...I'm unusally happy at the moment and I can't sleep. Been waiting for 2 long weeks to finally get it tomorrow. All my hard work has paid off, and thanks for the recommendation for that frame peeps.

I have one more question.. I got a rock shox tora at home 100mm of travel,
would it work for dirtjumping or not? (i know it is rated at a cross crountry fork) If it is not a good idea, I will get the proper tool for the job.
welcome to the sinister family dude.
www.sinisterbikes.com/sbforum
Post up pics when you are done.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Ride the crappy fork if you HAVE to. Replace it as soon as possible.....
Unless you like dirt rash on your FACE.

nakedenergy

Chimp
Jul 22, 2008
what dj fork should i get, or any fork for dj bike? I want it to be stiff and strong because I'm a clusy type guy. weight is not an issue with me.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
marzocchi dj 1, 2, or 3. I've put a hurting on a few of these. If nothing else they're tough. If you're going used, stay away from the 2001-2002 models. They had some teething issues when they introduced the line.