Quantcast

Sometimes I LOVE being the secretary!!!

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
biggins said:
we all got bottles of booze from our work last year. Every single person that worked in this market ended up with bottles of booze for christmas.
Speaking of Booze...I got in deeeeep sh*t for having a drink at the company holiday party (I'm 19). my boss wasn't happy, especially since I had only been working there...2 days. now i'm on probation and I was written up and the "incident" was put in my company file....YES!

J

JRB

manziman said:
Speaking of Booze...I got in deeeeep sh*t for having a drink at the company holiday party (I'm 19). my boss wasn't happy, especially since I had only been working there...2 days. now i'm on probation and I was written up and the "incident" was put in my company file....YES!
What crap. You should say you were undercover and turn him in. :nope:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
loco said:
What crap. You should say you were undercover and turn him in. :nope:
well, the thing is, overall i had about 6 drinks (2 margaritas, 2 white russians, a Long island iced tea and coffee with Baileys). but, he only saw me with one of the white russians. lucky.

J

JRB

manziman said:
well, the thing is, overall i had about 6 drinks (2 margaritas, 2 white russians, a Long island iced tea and coffee with Baileys). but, he only saw me with one of the white russians. lucky.
In retrospect - nice work nearly losing your job over a girls drink. :think: You sure you didn't have any Cosmopolitans???

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
AHAHAHAA! you guys are friggin' hilarious!:

i got a box of chocolates from my co-worker today. it was a great gift, i love chocolate so i felt compelled to get everyone a little gift myself, but i thought, nah, cuz he is probably going to expense it back to the company anyway but i'd have to pay out of my pocket....

and on a related note, i have seen the movie secretary. FUGGIN' psycho. the director was on e or something when he made it me thinks. ooh, but james spader is so hot when he gets all domineering!

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
but james spader is so hot when he gets all domineering!
Julie thinks he is something on Boston Legal too. How he scores the hot chicks, I will never know. :confused:

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco said:
Julie thinks he is something on Boston Legal too. How he scores the hot chicks, I will never know. :confused:
you see, it doesn't matter how ugly one is. if they act like a cocky, self-assured a-hole, the women fawn!

oh and about my James Spader comment: JUST KIDDING! HAHAHA!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
AHAHAHAA! you guys are friggin' hilarious!:

director was on e or something when he made it me thinks. ooh, but james spader is so hot when he gets all domineering!
man its just all about drugs and sex with you huh?

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
you see, it doesn't matter how ugly one is. if they act like a cocky, self-assured a-hole, the women fawn!

oh and about my James Spader comment: JUST KIDDING! HAHAHA!
I wouldn't hold it against you. You already think Ben is hot, so we are over the initial shock of your poor choices. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
I wouldn't hold it against you. You already think Ben is hot, so we are over the initial shock of your poor choices. :D

somebody is jealous of my boy toy status.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
It's not. It's just who some choose to use. :monkey:
i think she has made a damn fine choice by appointing me to boy toy/pool boy/under-desk satisfier.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
the Inbred said:
a friend of mine's wife was given a $20,000 Christmas bonus. her yearly salary is $40,000.
good lawd. was this a bonus-in-lieu-of-out-of-court-settlement perhaps? :think:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i just know she's a paralegal at some law office in Austin. i thought it was a joke, but no. i'm wondering if there's some sort of tax benefit for someone?