Quantcast

Somewhere In Socal Video

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well that looks like fun, but there's trees there. must be up north from me, far up north

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
:brows:

Pipe down, junior. Shouldn't you be learning bar humps or something??

If you still even HAVE a DH bike, you need to come out to Fontucky & ride with me, ya dirtbag.

I mastered barhumps quite a while ago, been working on my dead sailor to manual loop out-combo.
Yeah, i'll be in 'tucky, no I don't have a DH bike, yet. turner doesn't seem to know when they'll have them either...:twitch:

here's to Stella artois :cheers:

Sorry for the derail. That vid looks good, and the trail is way steeper and faster that it looks. watch Earthed 2 and you'll see it a little better...

hucked2bend

Monkey
May 24, 2005
Bend, Oregon
I mastered barhumps quite a while ago, been working on my dead sailor to manual loop out-combo.
Yeah, i'll be in 'tucky, no I don't have a DH bike, yet. turner doesn't seem to know when they'll have them either...:twitch:

here's to Stella artois :cheers:

Sorry for the derail. That vid looks good, and the trail is way steeper and faster that it looks. watch Earthed 2 and you'll see it a little better...
Dead sailors?? I'll tell ya everything I know, I mastered those a long time ago! & speaking of earthed, you seen #4 yet?? One of the best race vids ever, damn those boys are fast!!

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
hey, nice vid! Whatever some say, you look fast, but hand pump seems to get the best out of you towards the end of the run. This kind of trail almost makes me want to DH again...

R

Rabie

... some allahlaV & Aliso action...
Good job. Your clever little trick may throw off the rangers, but now you're gonna have homeland security out there looking for al qaeda. You whities will be fine, but I'm one shuttle away from Guantanamo.

hucked2bend

Monkey
May 24, 2005
Bend, Oregon
Good job. Your clever little trick may throw off the rangers, but now you're gonna have homeland security out there looking for al qaeda. You whities will be fine, but I'm one shuttle away from Guantanamo.
Put a visor on your helmet & they will never notice, although if there is a bounty, W4SS will turn on ya for sure.

Long live alah Va Alah!!