Quantcast

Song that overexcited you this week?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I don't even know the name of it... it's in Spanish, it's a bonus on the Kill Bill 2 DVD. It's been stuck in my head for 2 days.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
It is a draw between two songs I heard at a local bar (it has the best jukebox in the world)—Misfits "Where Eagles Dare" and Ministry "So What."

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
"Crawlspace" off the new Beastie Boys. Last week it was "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)" by I have no fuggin' idea. And I think that new Slipknot song is either "Duality" or "Before I Forget" off their new album... I can't remember which one is being played right now. Boffa dem are pretty k1ll3r though...

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Echo said:
I don't even know the name of it... it's in Spanish, it's a bonus on the Kill Bill 2 DVD. It's been stuck in my head for 2 days.
I think the name of that track is Malaguena by Chingon.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Full Trucker said:
"Crawlspace" off the new Beastie Boys. Last week it was "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)" by I have no fuggin' idea. And I think that new Slipknot song is either "Duality" or "Before I Forget" off their new album... I can't remember which one is being played right now. Boffa dem are pretty k1ll3r though...

Didn't Bruce Dickinson ask for more cow bell on that one?9

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
The one that made me cringe most was Korn's sorry version of Cameo's "Word Up". It must have been the codpieces in the original video that got Jon going; maybe he likes WASP for similar reasons.

Trond

Monkey
Oct 22, 2002
Oslo, Norway
i forgot - I am sitting next to our salesmanager who was the first drummer of Death Metal megaband Mayhem, so I find their music interesting at the moment :) but more on a personal note then musically.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
i was at a party at the weekend and you know theres always a song that sticks in your head that reminds you of the great time you had.
well that songs was a dance remix of country roads, one of my female friends just kept listening to it over and over and well it just got lodged in my head.

i've also been listening to:
prodigy - one love
dropkick murpheys - as one

sorry to be so indecicive but i just couldnt pick just one song :p .

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
Lateralis by Tool. It has been in my car for ages and i started listening to it again for some inspiration. It worked. The perfect length because if i start it when i leave the driveway from home, it finishes when i pull up at work. Life is good.

CrazyGambit

Chimp
Jul 30, 2004
Heart of Dixie..
Full Trucker said:
Do you really think brandy was that fine? i think the fisherman was just being nice not to hurt her feelings. either she was wolf bait or he was not into chicks.

The night the lights went out in georgia, is in my head today.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Man, for some reason I've been listening to alot of country lately. There's a new song by Loretta Lynn called "Miss being Mrs" that's one of the most moving thing's Ive ever heard. Faith Hill and Shania Twain should be ashamed after the crap they put out when they hear 137 year old Loretta Lynn demonstrate what talent and art actually are.

PS. Slipknot blows.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
NIB Black Sabbath and Kiss Detroit Rock City. BS because I stumbled on the CD and Kiss because I heard it on the radio. Honorable mention goes to Rush La Villa Strangiato because it just keeps popping into my head and PJ Harveys new one because she is a goddess! .....jdcamb

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
jdcamb said:
NIB Black Sabbath and Kiss Detroit Rock City. BS because I stumbled on the CD and Kiss because I heard it on the radio. Honorable mention goes to Rush La Villa Strangiato because it just keeps popping into my head and PJ Harveys new one because she is a goddess! .....jdcamb
man you are my hero, first NIB then Rush, even though i am a emocore punk fan i still stick to my roots with rush good choic :thumb:

say 10

Chimp
Jul 30, 2004
NH
Full Trucker said:
Last week it was "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)" by I have no fuggin' idea. ...
The band was named Looking Glass.

It's usually the last song I hear on my drive into work, but I've dusted off my CD's and right now the song of my day is Helmet's Bad Mood.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Booker said:
Old Crow Medicine Show - "hard to tell"

some mighty fine pickin' and a diggin' :)
Kickass Blue Grass!! :thumb: I wish they would come east so I could see them. Their tours only seem to play ski resorts in Tahoe or Steamboat Springs :rolleyes: ......jdcamb

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Pulled out some old Maiden this week and rediscovered how intense the Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner is when played REALLY REALLY LOUD.